Chapter 9

Jeremy POV

We finally made it to the house. I was glad because I was tired of him asking me questions. I turned off the car and helped him bring his bags in the house. I opened the door and was in shock.

"This is one nice house.",  I say in awe.

"You can say that again. ",  Jordan chimes in.

We head upstairs to find the guest room so we could get Jordan settled in. We looked for a while until we found a room with just a bed, dresser, and TV inside.

"Well there's nothing on here so I'm guessing this is the room." Jordan says.

"I guess it is. Need some help settling in? "

"Sure."

We spent a good hour putting stuff up. As soon as we were done, we platted on top of the bed.

"Thanks for the help." Jordan says.

"Anytime." I reply licking my lips.

We just laid there in silence staring at each other. Before I could say anything, Jordan grabbed my face and started kissing me. I was wanting to let go and stop before I do something I would regret, but I couldn't muscle enough willpower to do it. We just sat there having a make-out session until Jordan got on top straddling me. I grabbed on to his hips and he started moving around. I was so ready to just put me in him. He took off my shirt while I took off his. As soon as he took it off, he started kissing and licking on my nipples. I decided to join in and give him some hickeys on his neck. We were kissing on each other for a good while until he started moving down to my pants. He unbuckled them and started playing with me. Before I even knew it, he inserted my manhood into his mouth. He started bobbing his head up and down, and I was enjoying it. I was trying to grab his head but he kept slapping my hand away everytime I tried. He was sucking for about 10 minutes until I stopped him and threw face down on the bed. I didn't care about a condom so I decided to just go in raw. I pulled down his pants and lined my head to his entrance. I slowly made my way in seeing how tight he was. I slowly stroked him and then started picking up pace. I started to smash myself in him repeatedly while he bit on the covers. He kept trying to run away but that did was make me go in deeper. After what seemed like forever, I finally came in him and we both laid on the bed panting. I turned him and seen that he was jacking himself off the whole time.

"Dang, if my boyfriend finds out.. " Jordan mumbled under his breath.

When he said that, everything came rushing up to me at once. I just f*cked up.

So that happened lol. I hope you guys liked it because that was my first time doing that kind of scene.

What do you think will happen knowing that Marcel just had sex with his "boyfriend's" best friend?

Remember to vote/comment!