Chapter 10

Marcel POV

I wake up and I see I'm back in my bed. I look around and noticed it was dark out. When I tried to get up to go to the restroom, I felt a little breeze. I look under the covers and noticed that I was half naked. What was I doing? Wait, someone came earlier but I can't remember who. I put back on my boxers that were across the room and headed to the bathroom. I thought about the time and wondered did Jeremy and Marcel make it to my house. I guess I'll call when I get out.

Jordan POV

"Why did we do that?" I yell to Jeremy who is now driving full speed somewhere.

"What do you mean we? You were the one who made a move at me"

"No I didn't, it was you."

After that it got silent for a moment. We didn't say another word til we pulled up to the hospital.

"Why are we here? " I questioned.

He sat back and took a deep breath. He turned to me and began to speak.

"Marcel didn't want me telling you this but you should be the one to know. Marcel and I had went out to eat the other night and got food poisoning. That's why he couldn't pick you up earlier because he was here."

"Why didn't he want me to know?"

"I don't know but what I do know is that there was no way that could have been food poisoning. He said he must of been allergic to something but he would of known that because the menus told you what ingredients were in each item."

"So what are you trying to say?", I sat up now concerned.

"I'm saying that he was poisoned, and I want to figure out who."

"Okay, that still doesn't explain why we are here."

"We are here because I called in a detective to come help me figure out. I told him to meet me here so we can figure out. Now get out the car."

We both got and headed inside. We walked over to the lobby and that's when I seen a very tall man who was wearing a black button shirt with a grey tie and black slacks. He had a suitcase sitting on top of his lap.

"You're finally here."

"Can we please not do this here?" Jeremy yelled quietly to the man.

"Okay, we won't do it here."

We both took a seat across him, and he began to open his suitcase to take out a notepad and pen.

"So please tell me, in detail, what happened that night?"

Jeremy POV

"Okay so this is what happened-"

FLASHBACK

After I said that, a waitress came to the table.

"Hi, I'm Jasmine, and I'll be your waitress for this evening."

"I'll have a Sprite."

"Alright, how about you s-"

She stopped and looked at Marcel. If I wasn't crazy, she started to get nervous. I decided to speak up since she seemed out of it.

"Um hello?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. Your friend just looks for familiar, my apologies."

We both gave her a "Are you crazy" stare. She finally asked him and he asked for a Sprite as well. She wrote it down and left.