Chapter 14 - Part 2

Jeremy POV

I lay in the bed with excruciating pain. I probably deserved that from all the stuff I've done to people. I never was the one to actually care about anyone's well being. I just never thought it would come back and bite me in the butt. I remember that I first took advantage of someone. It felt so good to not have to go through the process of waiting to get some but some parts of me felt bad about it. I shook my thoughts away and decided to look around the room to find something to use; there was nothing. Maybe if I listened to my dad when he was giving me survival tips, I wouldn't be in this predicament. Well there are a few things he did teach me. I sat up on the bed and started fiddling my fingers. I fiddled until I finally lossened the strings. I pulled it off my hands and sped to the door. Before I opened it, I heard people speaking on the other side. I put my ear to door to try to hear what they were saying.

"What if he finds out?"

"He's not going to find out. As long as you keep your mouth shut, no one will never know he was gone."

"Fine. Where is he anyways?"

"He's in the other room, I have him tied up. All you have to do is give him this drink and then you're done."

"Okay and then you'll leave Jordan alone?"

"Yeah I won't bother him.. but I can't say my little buddies won't."

"THAT WASN'T THE AGREEMENT. YOU SAID YOU WOULD LEAVE HIM ALONE AS LONG AS YOU.. you know what? I'm not doing this anymore."

"Oh really then you can enjoy your new living space with him then."

I heard the doorknob moving and I ran towards a corner so I wouldn't be seen. I saw a figure get thrown on the floor and the door closed right behind him.

"Aw shit! That hurts."

I started to get up but I accidentally bumped against the wall. My body is still weak from earlier.

"Who's there?"

"I-I-I'm Jeremy. I'm just trying to get out of here."

"Here, let me help you."

He ran over to me and lifted on to the bed. He took out bottle and put some pills in his hand.

"Here, take these."

I was hesitant because I didn't know if those were he was reffering to earlier.

"Don't worry, it's just aspirin. I'm not going to hurt you."

I stared at his hands before cautiously taking them.

"What am I going to take these with?"

"Oh yeah, one sec."

He reached under the bed and grabbed a jug of water. I stared at him confused.

"Don't ask."

I took the jug from his hands and took the pills. I put the jug right back under the bed.

"Better?"

"Yeah, thank you. Um I never caught your name."

"James. James Sears."

This was a weird way to end this chapter but I really wanted to update since I promised a chapter when school was out. Hope you guys won't be mad at me. I also heard that there was now a limit of here and I didn't know exactly what it was so I didn't want to type and be stopped halfway through so I decided to add a part 3. Again, sorry for the long wait I promise to update a lot more often now.

S/N: This book is actually coming to an end and I will start working on a new project when I got the idea from SupHomie_'s book "Orphan" which you all should go check out.