Chapter 8

Jordan POV

I finally arrived in the ATL. I was excited to see my bro Marcel, and I surprised him by coming a little bit earlier than expected. I decided to call him to let him know I'm here.

Phone conversation:

Marcel: Hey

Jordan: What's up, I'm just calling to let you know that I'm in the ATL as we speak.

Marcel: Wait, I thought you weren't coming for a few more days?

Jordan: Yeah I know, but I thought I would come a little earlier just to surprise you.

Marcel: Oh, well umm I'm kinda busy at the moment but I can send my friend to pick you up.

Jordan: Oh alright, I'll be waiting outside.

Marcel: Okay I'll send you a picture of him.

I hung up and instantly recieved the picture of his friend. He was kinda cute. Wait what am I saying? I have a boyfriend.. Sorta. James is kinda mad at me anyway, I don't think it will hurt if I do a little flirting while I'm here.

Jeremy POV

I was thinking about what happened to Marcel last night. He couldn't of just had some reaction to the food. He would've of known if that was case. Someone had to do that to him, and I'm bound to figure out. After 20 minutes of driving, I finally arrived at airport. I looked around for a few secs until I spotted him. He was about 6'0 ft , dark skinned, and was wearing a white tee and black joggers. I pulled up to him and rode down the window.

"You Jordan?"

"Who's asking?"

I don't know who he talking to, but I know it's not me.

"Ya mama."

"Dude, I was joking. Yes, I'm him. You must be Jeremy?"

"Yeah I am. Need help with the bags?"

"Nah, I got it."

He grabbed his bags and put them in the backseat. I'm not gonna lie, his friend was really cute. I would get him if I could, but I have my eyes set on Marcel. But dang, he was fine. He got in the front seat and we rode to Marcel's house. We rode in silence for a good 20 minutes until he decided to question me.

"So how do you know Marcel?"

"We met at the airport."

"Oh. Where in the airport?"

"In the bathroom."

"Really?"

"Yes, really." I said now getting irritated.

"What were y'all doing?"

"You ask a lot of questions, you know that?"

"Yeah I know. I just know my friend, and I know he doesn't just meet people in the restrooms.. Especially guys."

"Wait, you don't know, don't you?"

"Know what?"

Before I could answer his, I got a text from Marcel.

Text conversation:

Marcel: Did you pick him up?

Jeremy: Yeah, um can I ask you something?

Marcel: What's up?

Jeremy: How come your friend doesn't about you being, you know?

Marcel: Because he doesn't! Don't tell him, I'll tell him in due time ...

Jeremy: Alright, I won't.

I put down my phone and look back to rode. I was so caught up in what Marcel just told me, that I didn't hear Jordan calling my name.

"What?"

"You didn't answer my question."

"Oh, I um- thought you knew about his wondering eyes. He has a very short attention span as well."

"Oh, don't worry, I know. He could never past a test because he couldn't muster of the strength the study. Well that's what he always told me."

I snickered at his response. "Sounds like Marcel to me."

"Yeah, he something else ain't he?"

"Hmph, he sure is."

After that, we drove the rest of the way of in silence. I must admit, I wished he kept asking questions.

??? POV:

I can't believe he's here! I thought I seen the last of him back in Florida. Guess I'm going to have to get rid of him to. It's such a shame though, he was such a doll but not all dolls are meant to be kept. Since his friend decided to take yet another one of my crushes,I thought I would take his life but that didn't work out either. Oh don't worry, I'll get them both. I'll make sure they suffer the same way I suffer. I was on my way to the hospital since I no longer have a job after the little incident that happened that night. I sorta threw a tantrum in the kitchen and the manager ended up covered with hot sauce. I pulled up to the hospital and I see the boy from the restaurant. He still looked fine as ever. I wondered what he was doing here. As I got out the car, he started heading to his car. I snook behind a bush and wrote down his tag. L45 T3V, got it. I quickly put the note in my bag, and hurried inside. I went to the front desk and asked for him. They asked for my relation and I told them sister. I was hoping they wouldn't look me up and they didn't, thank god. I quickly made my way to the room and slowly walked inside.

Marcel POV

I sat in the room bored until I heard someone come to the door.

"Who is it?"

There was no answer.

"Who is it?"

Still no answer. I decided to get up and see who it was. Before I could open it, the door swung open. When I looked at the person, I noticed how familiar she looked. That's when it finally hit me.

"What are you doing here? Who let you in here?"

She didn't reply. I was getting kinda of nervous so I decided to go page the nurse. Before I could make it to the bed, I felt pain surge through my head. I became weak and fell to the ground. All I could was blood around the floor before I blacked out.

Well that escalated quickly. Marcel just can't get a break.

What do you think about the return of Jordan?

Do you think he will figure out about Marcel's secret?

Who do you think the mysterious person and what do you think she has to settle with Marcel?

Be prepared, more drama is it to come!

Remember to vote/comment!