05 .

WHY WERE THE LIPS
OF THE DEVIL
SO ANGELIC AND
DELICIOUS?

What truly is the mystery flavor of an Airhead, and why did he taste like it? Delicious and mysterious. But he had an extra flavor to him. Poison.

She pulled back from him and jumped off the couch. "I-I did not mean to do that," she stuttered. "I'm so sorry, oh my God."

Finn stood up and faced her. "You did it, though." He approached her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "You can do it again."

She wanted to. He tasted so good. But, this isn't part of her plan. She can't get distracted. There's too much at stake for her to get caught up in with him. "You want to. I can see it in you, princess."

"Please stop calling me that. I don't want to kiss you," she whispered. "Then why haven't you pushed me off of you?"

She looked down and saw that he was right. His arms were still wrapped around her waist with his fingers laces around, showing an extra amount of support. It felt nice.

"I don't want this," he says. She looks up at him. "What?"

He frowns. "You're looking at me as if I brought you to my house to use you, to have sex with you. That's not true."

"I knew you were going to say no if I asked you out. This was the best way for me to try to get you alone, and if that was a jerk move, I'm sorry. I wasn't lying. I really do like you."

Bayley sighed. "Finn, there's a lot of things I have to do. I can't be distracted by you. I'm sorry." The frown on his face turned into a smirk. "I'm distracting?" His hand trails to her cheek, his thumb dragging up and down. "How am I distracting, princess?"

She mentally punched herself in the head. "Distracting wasn't the right choice of words. I've just never been with a guy before. I don't know what to do."

Finn snickers. "Yeah, I can tell," making her look down at the ground. She's made it that obvious. She feels him lift her chin up. "Kiss me."

"Why?"

"Because I want you to kiss me again. Kiss me," he says. She looked down at his lips, his eyes, then his lips once more. She wanted to. Where did the confidence go? She already kissed him like two minutes ago. Why can't she do it again?

Finn grabbed her face and brought their lips together. She froze for a couple of seconds before kissing him again. He still tasted like mystery-flavor Airhead. He was delicious. He was addicting.

She pulled away from him. "Finn," she starts.

"I wanna be with you, Bayley. I promise. I know I don't have the best reputation. But you're smart. You're beautiful and educated and well-driven. I don't want you to think that I want to distract you," he explains. He pushes the single strand of hair from her face and continues.

"I'm serious. I'll let you do what you want, but I wanna be able to have you for myself, not in a sexual way unless you're ready for that."

"Did Sasha put you up to this?" She asks. He scoffs. "I'm being vulnerable to you, and you think I'm playing you?"

"Well, I'm sorry," she slightly raises her voice as she pushes him off of her, "I just find it extremely weird and odd that a couple of days ago, I got into a fight with my best friend about me being too stuck up and a goodie-two-shoes and how I needed to find a boyfriend, and here you are, trying to get me to be your girlfriend."

Finn sighs as he rubs his beard. "I'm not trying to play you, Bayley. It's my senior year. I could care less about my grades. I've been with half of the girls in this school. I don't want to be going around and playing girls that I don't want. I wanna change. I need a positive influence. You are the only positive influence that I want. When you said earlier that I could've picked any other girl, you were right. But I want you. It'll be me and you, that's what I want."

Bayley looked at him. She could hear and see the seriousness in his face and voice. He was genuine, it was kinda adorable.

"If I say yes, I want you to know that I'll be focusing a lot on school, meaning there won't be times where we can't hang out," she warns. He shrugs. "That's a risk I'm willing to take."

"And no sex." He sharply inhales. "I don't know about that."

"Finn!"

He laughs. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I don't care about sex. I just wanna be able to say that you're mine." Bayley sighs. "OK. Fine."

He smirks as he takes her waist again. "You wanna go home now?" He asks. She blushes. "Not really," she whispers. "Good, cause I wasn't ready to take you."

[ edited 08-13-21]
[ word count 844 ]