11 .

TO KNOW THAT
SOMEONE WANTED
YOU AS MUCH AS YOU WANTED
THEM IS INCREDIBLE.

Finn had made his way to the library after ending the meeting that he had with his principal and coach. He couldn't wait to see Bayley, though. To hug her, to kiss her, to tell her the great news that he had just gotten. But they had to set some more rules about their relationship. This couldn't keep happening.

He walked over to the back of the library and noticed that someone was in her spot. How could someone steal her seat? That's where she sat since freshman year. That wasn't fair. He looked around and saw her sitting down at the other side of the library, secluded from everyone. That's exactly how she liked it in the library.

He walked over to her and sat down next to her. She looked up from her paper and at him. "Finn."

He grabbed her chin and kissed her, and she didn't hesitate to kiss back. Their lips were so soft against each other. Bayley wrapped her arm around his neck and pushed herself closer to him. She let out a soft moan when he felt her squeeze her waist a bit. The two felt like the only people in the library together. But they weren't.

Bayley pulled away as she realized that. "I'm sorry," she starts. "I was jealous. Of you and Nora. And it got me thinking about all the other girls that you had been with, and yeah, I was jealous of them because you were right about what you represented and how it affected me. But you treat me as if I'm the only girl in the world."

"Princess, you are the only girl in the world I want. You're already changing me into something good. I'm sorry for flirting with Nora. You were right. That was extremely disrespectful and I'm sorry," he responds as he strokes her cheek. "But if you ever feel jealous, you need to tell me. If you are feeling something, you have to tell me, alright? We talked about communication. You trust me, right?"

As soon as the question left his mouth, she nodded. "I do."

"Then you can talk to me about what you're feeling. I will do the same. Even if I'm busy, I want you to tell me if you're upset, just like how you did before lunch. Is that good?" She smiles and nods, reaching over to kiss his lips again. "We're good?" He kisses her back. "Yes, we are, princess."

The two pulled away as Finn reached into his pocket. He handed the paper to her, as a confused face crept onto her smiling one. "What's this?"

"Read it."

Bayley took the paper and opened it, reading over the paper. Her mouth opened as she looked at her boyfriend. "Finn. That's amazing, oh my God. I'm so proud of you."

He smiled at her. "I know. I've been wanting to play for Southern since I was like twelve years old. I just thought that I never could," he sighs. "I do need to pass a retest in pre-calc on Friday to be able to play."

Bayley smiled. "Well lucky for you, you have a really smart girlfriend who passed pre-calc the summer of her sophomore year with a 97.4% average," Finn smirked. "Correction. I have a really smart and sexy girlfriend who passed pre-calc the summer of her sophomore year."

Bayley blushed at the comment. "I'm not sexy."

"You are, princess," he says, putting his hand on her thigh. "And one day, I'll show you just how sexy you truly are."

[ edited 08-13-21]
[ word count 607]