💚𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣💚

chaeryeong has started counting her days since she's been here, and it's been approximately a week and four days since she got taken from heejin's house, she's miserable.

she cries herself to sleep, she cries everytime he walks in her room to talk to her, she cries everytime she wakes up and realises she's not at home.

..she has good dreams though, good dreams about ryujin and heejin both, that gives her hope they'll find her.

she had a really good dream last night, about ryujin. which is suprising because you'd think she only has nightmares due to where she is, but she tries to distract herself from her past memories and only think about the happy moments she's had in her life.

her dream though :

"ryujin unnie!!" chaeryeong yells happily as she runs up to ryujin, who smiles and opens her arms so chaeryeong can hug her. chaeryeong giggles and crashes into ryujin, who wraps her hands around the younger females waist, chaeryeong wrapping her arms around ryujins shoulders.

"hey baby~! how's your day been?" ryujin asks while smiling down at chaeryeong, who smiles at her and replies, "great now that i'm with you!!" ryujin chuckles at her slightly, leaning down to kiss chaeryeongs lips softly.

"ready for our movie date??" ryujin asked curiously, wrapping an arm around chaeryeongs waist. the younger girl nods while smiling happily,,,

chaeryeong woke up before she could finish her dream.. she started crying, she misses ryujin so much.

her door opens, and before she can try to close her eyes, she makes eye contact with him... "you're awake!! i made us pancakes, your favorite~~" he said happily,, he seemed over enthusiastic about her being awake,, and that made her... very uncomfortable.

she got anxious, she was scared he would do something bad if she didn't listen to him, so she slowly stood up and followed him downstairs, three floors.

'where.. are we?' she thinks to herself as they walk through the house. because there was absolutely no way he could afford a four story house on his own, so she just assumed the worse, he broke into it- she doesn't even doubt he may have killed the people that were living here.

they make it to a very... old and dirty looking kitchen, and chaeryeong sees a small dining room table that had two plates of pancakes and sausage, a classic amarican breakfast

she shakily sits down, and he smiles at her before he sits down next to her. he begins eating his pancakes, and she slowly tries to eat her. she felt sick, thinking about all the things this sick man has done to her family, and how he's sitting here happyily. eating pancakes.

she was terrified, and she almost couldn't cut the stack of pancakes from how bad she was shaking.

chaeryeong had managed to eat half of her pancake and a third of her other appoints, before she physically couldn't eat anymore.

her step father smiled at her, clapping as he spoke, "that's good baby!!" chaeryeong flinched at the loudness of his hands hitting each other,, he noticed this, but chose to ignore it because he's a sociopath.

"you can go upstairs now babygurl" he says as he stands up, making chaeryeong flinch again. she thought he was going to hit her.. she also hated how he just called her 'babygirl' he always used to call het that when she was younger, and she'll always hate it.

she slowly stood up, quickly running back to her small bedroom on the top floor. by time she got there, she was exhaused..
she lied down on the bed, closing her eyes and trying to catch her breath.

chaeryeong eventually had fallen asleep, and during that time her step father had came up there and just watched her sleep ...like the creep he was; before he'd gone back downstairs to make their lunch.

chaeryeong has been here for three weeks, and she's been slowly gaining trust from her kidnapper. she has a plan, and she's praying it works.

"h-hey appa... can i go grocery shopping today?" she quietly asks as she tries not to sound nervous. he looked up to her from his couch, which made her anxious.. he thinks about it for a moment, just looking at chaeryeong.

"why do you want to go out baby? do you not like it here?" he slowly asked, chaeryeong gulps and quietly repied, "i-i do like it here!! i l-love it here! but.. i wanted to go out and buy some y-yummy foods and see the world, since i haven't been outside in a few weeks-" she tried to sound convincing, but she really didn't want to go shopping.

he nodded slowly, which made her eyes light up. "you can go, but you need to be back in an hour.. alright?"chaeryeong nods furiously, almost crying in happiness. she might actually get out of here!!!!

she said goodbye to her stepfather, who hugged her before she left. he held her too close for comfort as he whispered, "be back in an hour." she gulped and nodded, slightly hugging him back, even though she really didn't want to.

as soon as she was far enough away to where he couldn't see her, she ran.

she ran so fast.

faster than she's ever run.

her legs were burning so much, but she didn't care.

she just ran and ran and ran until she found a place that was familiar, a park.

a park she went to with heejin once.

she knew where she was now.

tears welled up in her eyes as she ran around, trying to get to ryujins house.

her eyes widened... her vision was blurry, but she could see ryujin.

there was ryujin.

her beloved ryujin. standing only a few yards infront of her.

"RYUJIN UNNIE!!!" she screamed, before a hand was put over her mouth and she was dragged backwards

'n-no!!! no i'm so close!! I'M SO CLOSE!!!'