🌈𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪🌈

"so...will you marry me chaechae?!"

"..WAHH YES RYURYU!! i love you too and i wanna be with you forever!!"

"i'll always be here chaechae!"

"NOO WALL-E AND EVEE!!!"
"i-it's okay chaechae!! they'll be back together, it's okay!"

"..hi!! my name ish ryujin! we made youw coookies!!!!"
"i-i'm chaewryeong.."

"NO! NO I DON'T WANNA LEAVE RYURYU!! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!!!"

"w-we'll find each other chaechae!! w-we have too!"

looking through old photo albums, chaeryeong teared up as she spaced out. she was remembering everything she had always tried to push away in the back of her mind.

the tears rushed down her face as she continued looking through the pictures, she hasn't seen these in years. her step father had any evidence of their past life taken away and put in a foreign storage unit, and chaeryeong has just been given everything that belonged to her.

...she noticed a picture from their third halloween together.

ryujin was the joker, she was harley quinn. but.. ryujin thought the green hair was ugly, so her hair was blue while chaeryeongs was the normal harley quinn colors. her ryuryu also always kept her hair short;

why.... why did she look so much like the ryujin at chaeryeongs school, back when her hair was blue?

...

could it be?

no.. it shouldn't be!! her personality is so different, she doesn't even remember chaeryeong if so!!!

but....

maybe...

"CHAERYEONG SSI!!!" heejin yells, interrupting chaeryeongs thoughts. chaeryeong comes back to and asks, "y-yes unnie?"

heejin holds onto her waist worryingly, looking at the younger with a concerned gaze. chaeryeong shook her head, miserably trying to shake away her negative and happy thoughts. "a-are you okay chaeryeong ssi..." heejin asked her, trying to get chaeryeong to make eye contact with her

but chaeryeong doesn't look up, she just continues to stare down. she's holding onto the pictures so tightly her knuckles are turning white, she spaces out, staring straight through the pictures numbly.

heejin looked down at the pictures as well, asking quietly, "w-who's that?" chaeryeong whimpers and mumbles, "m-me and my bestfriend... b-before she was t-taken away from me.." while sobbing silently.

she misses her ryuryu so much.

it's been 1,957 days since they were taken away from each other, chaeryeongs been counting. she misses her so. much. it hurts her heart every time she recounts.

ryujin promised!!! the night before they left, ryujin promised chaeryeong they would find each other!! if not she'd find chaeryeong by herself!

"s-she promised... shE P-PROMISED SHE WOULD FIND ME!!!" chaeryeong begins to yell as she throws the boxes down, before she falls to the ground herself, sobbing loudly.