🌈𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟🌈

13k???? omg thank you guys so much--- also happy new year,,,, we've all survived another one!! i can't believe this book has been going on for almost two years.... i love you all so much, i hope you all have a blessed year<3

. . . . .

ryujin heard someone knocking on her door... 'it's two o'clock in the morning.. who the f**k is here-??' she thinks to herself as she slowly stands up to go answer the door.

she opens it....

her eyes widen.

there stood chaeryeong, her chaeryeong, in the flesh.

"c-chaeryeong!!!" she yells as she runs to the younger girl, hugging her petite body close to her own.

chaeryeong flinched slightly, winching as ryujin had hit one of her bruises- ryujin pulls away, her hands staying wrapped around chaeryeongs waist as she examines chaeryeongs frail body... she had bruises everywhere from what she could see, and she looked like she's lost a lot of weight..

ryujin takes her inside, and gets her a blanket as she sits them down on the couch.

"do you want me to call the police?" she gently asked after a while of her and chaeryeong just sitting there in silence, she still can harldy believe chaeryeong was here right now... chaeryeong stares numbly at the ground, shaking her head, which is hung down low. "n-no.." she whispers, she didn't want the cops to be called yet. she just left hell, she doesn't want any press or a ton of people crowding around her right now..

she just wanted ryujin.

not heejin, not yuna or lia or yeji, ryujin.

after a while, chaeryeong quietly asks, "c-can i shower?" ryujin looks up. she stands and quickly replies, "oh!! y-yeah sure come on, i have some clothes that'll fit you.." she reaches her hand out, and chaeryeong looks up and gulps.. before she slowly lets ryujin hold her hand.

ryujin gently holds onto chaeryeongs waist with one hand, guiding her to her bathroom, before she let's the younger female sit on the toilet seat as she goes to find some clothes.

even though it's summertime and pretty hot outside, chaeryeong was shaking alot... ryujin knew some of that was from what happened to her, but she still got chaeryeong a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie.. just incase.

"here.." she mumbled as she got back to the bathroom, she sat the clothes down. chaeryeong nodded, standing up.

she was standing still for a moment, she looked like she was trying to decide something. she bit her lip nervously, before looking up to ryujin and asking quietly, "c-can you stay in here? t-turn around though.. b-but i-i'm scared...." ryujin almost cracked a smile at that, she liked that she made chaeryeong feel safe. she just.. is worried about what was so bad that happened, to where chaeryeong is scared to be alone in a room for 15 minutes... but she did abide, and she turned around, closing her eyes and putting her hands over her eyes, just to make sure nothing she'd do wouldn't make chaeryeong uncomfortable.