🌈𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟🌈

"LET ME GO YOU SON OF A B**CHS!!" Chaeryeongs step father screamed as the police officers pulled him out of the house.

A few hours earlier

"N-nurse.. we found out what happened to Chaeryeong.. we need to call the police.." yuna said as she was almost choked up in tears, the nurse looked at her wide eyed and said "what do you mean?"

Yuna slowly explained everything Chaeryeong had told her..

The nurse was in tears by the end of it, just like yuna and lia were. She quickly stood up (as they had sat down to talk) and said "go back in there to your friends, I'm getting the principal and were arresting that mother f**ker" yuna nodded and went back into the nurses office to tell lia what happened

/////////////

Present time

"LET ME GO YOU SON OF A B**CHS!!" Chaeryeongs step father screamed as the police officers pulled him out of the house.

The nurse and principal had called the police, and they're at Chaeryeongs house now. Arresting her step father.

They thought they didnt have any evidence but Chaeryeong had bruises everywhere and hickeys she had to cover up from that psychopath

Shes currently hiding behind lia and yuna, who are looking at the male with disgust

He somehow had gotten away from the cops and pushed through yuna and jisu and grabbed Chaeryeong by the neck, choking her as he said "I WILL BE BACK!" before getting tackled down by the cops again.

Chaeryeong started crying more, so jisu and yuna quickly hugged her and whispered sweet things to her..

After her step father was safely in the cop car, one of the officers walked up to Chaeryeong and the girls and said "ms lee, we will be taking him into custody and will be contacting you soon for court. Is there anywhere you can stay in the meantime?"

Chaeryeongs eyes started watering as she shook her head and mumbled "n-no sir.."

yuna got an idea and said "you can stay with me unnie!!" Chaeryeongs eyes widened as she said "i-i dont want to be a b-burden though.." yuna smiled brightly and hugged her while saying "you'd never be a burden to me unnie! And we can have sleepovers with lia and yeji unnie and you can sleep in my room with me if you're scared!"

Chaeryeongs eyes started watering again as she hugged yuna tightly and said "t-thank you yuna!!!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

was that rushed 🥺? I feel like it was.. but I have some plans for future chapters thatle hopefully make this seem less rushed! I hope all you baby potatos enjoyed the chapter and everyone have a great day/night:D <3!

Bye byee~