🧡𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩🧡

DARK CHAPTER

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

I'M SO SORRY -

SOME TW !!

(also thank you so much for 11k 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗 I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH)

. . . . .

chaeryeong is terrified, ever since she tried to escape he's been so much more strict- she's constantly handcuffed to her bed, he isn't feeding her, and overall she's just stopped seeing him entirely.

if she's right, it's been at least 6 days since she's moved from this bed or been fed, she hasn't seen him in two weeks-

he came home one day to her trying to make herself some food, he screamed and slammed her head into the table, next to her unmade sandwich. when she woke up, she was cuffed to her bad with a horrible headache..

he slipped in two meals a day from under her door after that, close enough to where she could use her unchained arm to grab it and eat.

after about a week of that.. he stopped. she doesn't know if he forgot, or if his psychosis was finally getting to him, or if he was even at home(she hasn't heard any noises from downstairs in days).

she's so hungry,, but she's been trying to plan an escape.

she doesn't know how she'll get out of these handcuffs.

unless,,,,,

"APPA!!" chaeryeong screams in the early morning of the next day. she hopes if her stepfather hasn't left her for dead, he hasn't left her to wherever he's been going in the mornings.

she screamed again.

"APPA!!

APPAAAA

APP-"

she started to yell again, but her bedroom door was shoved open. she quickly shut her mouth. "what do you want?" he asks in a low tone that always scared her when she was little.. she gulps, trying to compose herself enough to speak.

"i'm really hungry... i-i'm sorry for trying to escape. please uncuff me, you can stand by me at all times but i just want to make myself some food..." she begs quietly, hoping he'll feel had and uncuff her.

standing there for a moment, her stepfather thinks about it. before he walks over to chaeryeong and begins uncuffing her wrist and ankles.

she gets hope, but as soon as she's free, he grabs her by the sore wrist and begins to drag her.

"a-appa..?" she quietly asks, but he just ignored her and continued dragging her to.... his bedroom..

TW !!!!!!

.......

chaeryeong hurts so bad.

she's still dizzy, and all of her old memories came back to haunt her.

she can't even cry, there's nothing she feels. she doesn't feel anything.

seeing the donkey in the corner of the dark room, chaeryeong thinks about trying to continue her idea she's just had.

she's in so much pain, but she has to try.

she stands up and despite how dizzy she is or how much it hurt to walk, she quickly grabs the donkey by the hair and slams his head against the brick wall.

he seems to still be awake and she didn't even felt bad at the thought of giving him a concussion, so she slams his head against the wall even harder and kicks his shin in.

he screams in agony before passing out cold. chaeryeong stands there for a moment, before she runs as fast as she can out the door and slams it shut, locking it from the outside.

she's so dizzy and she can hardly stand up.. she tries to drags herself to the kitchen and tries to find any food she can to eat on the way.

she finds fruit in the fridge and crackers in the counter. she chugs some of the kitchen sink water and tries to wash her body before she quickly tries to leave.

she bolted as soon as she made it past the locks on the front door. even though she was still in much pain and probably wouldn't be able to keep this food down, she ran as fast as she could.

she ran until she knew where she was(which frankly took over 20 minutes) she was so tired, and her legs hurt more than ever now,, but she was scared he was awake and trying to find her, so she continued her desperate journey to find ryujins house.

she couldn't make it.

there were some woods near by, chaeryeong thought if she lied down for a bit, she would feel better.

she was so tired.

while breathing heavily, she closes her eyes and sits down, using a tree as her back support.

before she can even think about anything else, she faints.

ryujin heard someone knocking on her door... 'it's two o'clock in the morning.. who the f**k is here-??' she thinks to herself as she slowly stands up to go answer the door.

she opens it....

her eyes widen.

there stood chaeryeong, her chaeryeong, in the flesh.