💗𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥💗

It's been two weeks since Chaeryeongs step dad got arrested..

Court has already happened, Chaeryeongs step dad is in jail for life for the murder and assault. The officers evidence was when they found her moms body and found his DNA on her.. and his DNA on Chaeryeong as well..

Chaeryeong has gotten settled in with yuna, her parents were skeptical at first but decided to let Chaeryeong stay because of the state she was in

"Unnie! It's time for dinner!" Yuna yells as she opens the door to their bedroom (yuna let's Chaeryeong sleep with her because shes scared)

/////

They were eating dinner in silence, the only sound being their forks hitting the plates gently.

Until the door busted open-

The family looked at it only to see ryujin?! Yunas parents quickly got up and said "ryujin! Where have you been?!" Ryujin rolled her eyes and said "I was at my real moms house"

Chaeryeongs eyes widened as she looked at yuna confusingly, yuna sighed and whispered slighly "ryujins my step sister.. she got adopted by my parents when she was found alone in a park in the middle of the night. Her mom lost custody of her but Ryujin still goes over there alot.."

Chaeryeong just slighly nodded at yunas words, before thinking to herself 'wait.. ryuryus mom was single too..... no it must be coincidence'

Ryujin (who was still being yelled at by her parents) noticed Chaeryeong and pushed through her parents and walked up to Chaeryeong asking "what are you doing here new girl?"

Chaeryeong was at a lost of words until she realized something...

She had hugged Ryujin and mumbled into Ryujins shoulder "t-thank you.." ryujin was at a lost for words, as was yuna and their parents.

Ryujins bully side wanted to push the small girl away, but she couldnt bring herself to do it.. because Chaeryeongs touch felt exactly like her chaechaes... so she just stood there, looking down at Chaeryeong who continued to hug her.

Soon Chaeryeong let go, her arms gently falling to her sides while she said "i-if you hadnt been m-mean to me that day.. i-i would still be in my s-step f-fathers hold... so.. so thank you.. s-so much ryujin"

Ryujin was at a lost for words yet again, until yuna soon said "Chaeryeong unnie.. you do realise you're thanking your bully.. the girl who's mean to you.."

Chaeryeong smiled sadly at yuna and said "but think about it yuna.. if ryuryu- I-I mean Ryujin-" before she could finish her sentence ryujin butted in and asked "wait.. what did you just call me?" Chaeryeong whimpered and mumbled "r-ryuryu.. I-it was a nickname for my b-best friend ryujin.."

Ryujins eyes widened but..

she shook away that thought thinking 'no way this girls my chaechae' so she shook her head and said "continue. Sorry for interrupting." Chaeryeong only nodded at her but turned back to yuna, their parents taking Ryujin away to scold her some more

"Think about it yuna, if Ryujin hadn't been mean to me.. I wouldnt had cried and broke down a-and you guys wouldn't have known about my f-f-father.." Chaeryeong spoke slowly while trying to ignore the memories she was getting

Yuna only nodded and said "I guess unnie.. are you still hungry?" Chaeryeong shook her head and said "i-im full.. I'm just going to go back to our room..." yuna nodded and sadly watched Chaeryeong walk up the stairs to their shared bedroom

Chaeryeong layed down on the bed and cuddled into one of her stuffies yeji got her.. she tried not to cry but she couldnt, so she just cried into the stuffie... trying to be as quiet as possible.

Yunas pov

After Chaeryeong unnie left to our room, ryujin came in while huffing dramatically (probably because of mom and dad) she soon notices unnie's gone and says "where's new girl?" I roll my eyes and say "she didn't feel good so she went up to our room"

Ryujin nods and grabs some food before sitting across from me

"So are you and new girl like.. dating?" Ryujin asks after a few minutes of silence. My eyes widen as i say "nuh uh!!! Unnies just my bestfriend!" Ryujin nodded and she seemed.. happy that me and unnie weren't together? Weird.

Suddenly she sits up and starts walking upstairs "where are you going..?" I ask her but she just ignores me! Rude

3rd person pov

Ryujin walks up to Chaeryeong and yunas room, not even knocking before barging into it

She sees Chaeryeong crying, her face in between her legs and her balled up in the corner of the bed. Ryujin starts to feel bad.. the girl didnt deserve to be bullied!

Chaeryeong still hasn't noticed Ryujin's in the room with her..

Ryujin cant take it anymore, she rushes over to Chaeryeong and hugs her tightly....

Chaeryeongs eyes widen as she looks up and sees Ryujins face..

Chaeryeong just felt so broken so she hugged Ryujin back,resting her head on Ryujins shoulder while crying violently

Ryujin hugged her and let her cry, whispering things like 'I'm so sorry' and stuff like that

Little did they know yuna was standing outside by the door, giggling silently as she took hundreds of pictures of the cuddling couple

///////

Chaeryeong soon fell asleep, still cuddling ryujin. Ryujin smiles down at the small girl holding onto her for dear life

She gently plays with Chaeryeongs hair as she whispers "I will protect you Chaeryeong.. I'll make sure that man never hurts you again.. I promise"