💛𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖💛

I'M GETTIN' LOCO LOCO

I LOVE THIS SONG WJSJEJDH😭💗💗

short filler chapter also, big things coming up---

. . . . .

...ryujin heard a faint voice yell in the distence, it sounded like her name.

she looked around, but she didn't find anyone close by.. "that was weird...." she mumbles to herself, before walking back to heejins house.

she had gone out to get some food for the sixteen girls; that included ryujin, heejin, jisu, yuna, yeji, haseul, hyunjin, vivi, sooyoung, jinsol, jungeun, jiwoo, chaewon, hyejoo, yerim and yeojin.

and boy, was it alot of money to find enough food for all of them-

she got home, not knocking on the door as she just let herself in.

all of the girls have gotten pretty close, they're all worried about chaeryeong and they've been trying to help the police all they can, and they've also all been staying at heejins house for the last two weeks. -and for anyone who's curious: yeji, jisu, and yuna get their own private living room because yes heejins that rich, they didn't get a seperate bedroom for the sheer reasoning they were scared to be seperated. all of the other girls, it got a little complicated- jinsol and jungeun were together, vivi and haseul, yerim and yeojin, but then sooyoung, jiwoo, and hyunjin were together.. because heejin was sharing a room with ryujin-

why exactly?

because they were both constantly trying to find chaeryeong.

they hardly slept, but when they did, heejin got her bed and ryujin slept on her couch.

of course, they still agured alot- being two strong willed girls who aren't afraid to speak their minds and like being leaders, but really they haven't talked about the fact that they both are in love with chaeryeong, chaeryeong is dating heein, but is in love with ryujin.

a twisted, and complicated love triangle, like any classic kdrama.

after eating their lunch, the girls were sat down in heejins overized living room.

they've been spending alot of time together, no just as investigators in chaeryeongs case, as friends- especially ryujin and hyunjin, and yuna and yeojin.

jisu and yeji were talking about their good memories with chaeryeong, trying to keep a positive vibe together... because jisu knows how much yeji can overthink and worry.

most of heejins friends were also conversating amongst themselves, but... ryujin and heejin were talking about chaeryeong, all they really do-

"is there anyone you can think of, from her past, that could do this to her...?" heejin asked slowly, she's been trying to help ryujin remember anything she can about her and chaeryeongs past.

because ryujin suppressed the memories for so long, she's been struggling to remember much at all

"wait.. her stepdad!!" ryujin yelled. "HEEJIN HER STEPFATHER!!!"

they ran all the way to the police department..

"ma'am i understand your concern, we've been doing everything we can to help find her-" the police officer says as she tries to reason with the angry girls at her desk, but ryujin interrupts her, "no no no you do not understand. i know who took her!!!!"

all of the officers in the entry room looked at ryujin and heejin, one of them walking up to her and asking, "what do you mean, young lady?" ryujin glares at him, gritting her teeth slightly as she says, "she had a stepfather when she was younger. he always got a little too close to her and he hit her mom all the time. whenever she moved here he got arrested. when did he get out?"

the lady at the desk began typing on her computer, probably trying to find the right chaeryeong, before she clicks on something. "he got out two months ago with bail." ryujin clenched her fists, she always hated that monster. and now he's back.and he has her chaeryeong.

heejin, trying not to cry on the spot, shakily asks, "d-do we know his location?"

the officer shook her head in pity,

"n-no.."

[OMG 10K THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH- ]