💗𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥💗

14K OMLLL???? HWHSJDJDJDJX 😭 THATS SO MUCH OML THANK YOU GUYS

[also so sorry this is late, i lost track of the time 😭😭]

. . . . .

chaeryeong was the first to wake up. she tried sitting up, but ryujins arm was wrapped above and under her, so she decided just to lay there.

she finally began processing all that happened to her, as she hasn't been able to do that much....

'i was kidnapped.. by my psychotic stepfather...
who kept me there for weeks, not asking for ransom money or anything.
did he plan on giving me back? was i just some doll he would throw out when done?'

she started to tear up, before she felt the bed move as ryujin began to wake, so she quickly tried to calm herself down.

"chae?" ryujins groggy morning voice says as she opens her eyes to look at the younger girl, only to notice her furrowed eyebrows and eyes welling up with tears.

quickly sitting up, ryujin turns to chaeryeong.

"hey... hey what's going on?" she asks as she tries to hug chaeryeong and wipe her tears. chaeryeong shakes her head, trying to speak.. "i-i don't even know... this is just.. all so overwhelming- all that happened, all of this.... i-i don't know,,,"
ryujin looks at her sadly, embracing the younger girl and letting her cry on her shoulder.

chaeryeong had cried for a while, just letting it all out.. ryujin let her, she deserves a break.

she had fallen back asleep, and ryujin stayed sitting with her, until she woke back up a few hours later.

"okay... we can call them now.." chaeryeong mumbles as they sit in silence in the living room. ryujin nods, slowly picking up her phone.

first she calls the cops-

"119 what's your emergency?"

"hello,, have you heard about the case of lee chaeryeong?"

"yes ma'am, do you have any information?"

"...she's at my home. i'm her bestfriend, she's been here since last night. she knows where her stepdad is. please bring some investigators"

and then she called lia-

"jisu unnie,,"

"yes ryujin?"

"chaeryeong is here..."

the line was silent, before jisu hung up, ryujin can only assume she's telling everyone and they're all on their way-

the police came first, and sat chaeryeong down*with ryujin right beside her*and discussed everything with her; what happened while she was there, what did the house look like, what was her stepfather like, and everything else.

chaeryeong didn't want to talk at all, or look at anyone with their pity. ryujin tried to help her speak to them, and she held chaeryeong close and didn't force her to look up at anyone..

jisu, yuna, heejin, and every other girl in the gang busted into the home without knocking. the police tried to make them leave at first, but when chaeryeong saw them she broke down and said, "wait p-please don't make them leave..." so the cops let them stay,,

she told the cops everything with ryujin, separated from the other girls. she didn't want them to leave, but she also didn't feel comfortable talking about everything infront of all of them... yet.

once done, the cops left, and it was just the girls. yuna and jisu were on one side of her, heejin next to her(she was sitting between ryujins legs), and all of heejins friends were on the floor surrounding them..

heejin put her arm on chaeryeongs leg, patting it softly as she mumbles, "are you ready to talk to us..?"