28♦

28

♦𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖐𝖊♦

"Fuck you." I spit at the sorry excuse of a man who just finished telling me he's going to press charges against me for resisting arrest.

"I'll press charges right back." If this fucker thinks for one second that he won't pay for what he did to Rose, the dudes delusional.

"You can't do Jack shit from the inside of a jail cell." He threatens.

"You better hope that's where I end up then." I'm getting tired of looking at his face, it's too normal. Needs a makeover of bruises and blood, add a crooked nose in for some spice.

"I'll make sure of it." He smirks.

I'd be pummeling him if I wasn't cuffed to the table.

I've been in this room for hours, someone came in at the beginning and asked questions, but other than that the only person I've seen is the bastard standing in front of me.

Oh man, how my blood boils every time I lay eyes on him. I can't stop picturing him throwing Rose to the ground like she was a fucking murderer or something.

The fact that he didn't stop when she was obviously panicking had my heart beating like I just ran a marathon.

I will say I'm impressed that they actually treated my wrists before they stuck me in this room.

All the fighting I was doing trying to get to her cut them open, I didn't feel it. Nothing matters more to me than making sure Rose is safe, and I've done a pretty shit job of it today.

"Let me see her." I ask for the tenth time.

"Oh, will you look at that? Time for me to go." He mocks and slips out of the room.

Goddammit, I want to beat the shit out of him. Break a leg, an arm, maybe even every bone in his Goddamn body.

Ace and Isaiah were dispersed to their own rooms and I haven't seen them since.

But in the squad car they were very vocal about how pissed they were with how the cop treated Rose, and that whoever got out first needed to check in on her before anything else.

Plus this isn't our first time being arrested, so they'll be fine.

I slam my fist against the table, I told her it would be ok. That we would keep her safe, but I couldn't do anything when that cop was forcing her face into the ground.

I fucking hate myself right now, what if he hurt her on the ride to the station? My stomach twists and my heart clenches at the thought.

I'll fucking kill him, I'll rip every finger that he touched her with off one by one.

The door opens and my hands clench into fists.

Back so soon Ian? I'd love for you to get just a little closer so I can strangle you with the chain attached to my wrist.

My eyes trail up to the door, and instead of seeing the fucktard with the mismatched socks, I see a lady with a small smile on her face and a pile of papers.

Finally, maybe she could clue me in on what the fucks is happening.

"Where's Rose." The words leave my lips fast. I didn't even mean to say them, it's an instinct at this point to make sure she's ok.

"Rose is fine. She was released about fifteen minutes ago. Your other flirtatious friend was just released as well." She rolls her eyes as she speaks about Isaiah.