36❦

36

❦𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮❦

I'm currently running down an ally as fast as my feet can take me. My heart pumps wildly as I look behind me to see how close he is.

But no one was there, he was just behind me though.

"What?" I whisper out trying to catch my breath. He's been chasing me for miles.

Something smashes against my head, liquid pouring over me. Laughter sounds from above me, I look up to see Isaiah leaning off a roof with a smile.

I groan in defeat.

The group is playing water balloon wars around the city. Three teams, Isaiah and Mary, Blake and I, and then Ace is by himself. I invited Bella but she had to go to work.

Now the only two people left in the game are Ace and Isaiah. Mary was out first, I hunted her down and got her out within minutes.

Blake got out because he dove in front of a balloon aimed at me trying to be some sort of hero.

Then I got out because Isaiah is secretly a ninja monkey. There is no other explanation on how he got up there so fast.

"He got you?" Blake asks as he jogs over to me.

"Yeah, he got above me somehow and dropped it on my head." I grumble.

"We'll get him next time. Cheer up." He wraps his arm around me and pulls me in for a hug.

"Ew." Ace says a few feet away. I thought he was on the other side of the agreed on war area, but these guys seem to be able to pop out of nowhere so what do I know.

"Isaiah went that way." I point down the street. "He's climbing around like a monkey so keep your eyes open for him."

Ace grins at me, "Thanks, I knew I was your favorite." He goes to chase after Isaish but before he can get far I yell, "Isaiah, Ace is right here!" My voice bounces off the brick walls. Ace shoots me a friendly glare before he takes off running.

"You little devil." Blake laughs. What can I say, I'm a little devious sometimes. I also want this to end soon because my hair is soaked and the sun is setting, I'll be shivering in no time.

I hear hooting and haulers around the corner. "Who do you think won?" I ask. Blake shrugs his shoulders and grabs my hand. Let's go see.

⇿♡⇿♡⇿♡⇿♡⇿

Isaiah won, Ace didn't listen to me and walked right under him. It was game over as soon as he did it, Isaiah dropped all three balloons he had left on top of Ace's head.

Ace went home to sulk and the rest of us went back to Blake's place to hang out some more. The guys left moments ago to get some food, Isaiah doesn't trust Blake to pick a good place to order from and Blake won't let Isaiah drive his car.

They came over earlier with Ace so now that he's gone Blake is the only one with a car here. I would have been nervous to be left with Mary again, but everything's changed since I talked with Bella about it.

I decided that the next time she tries anything I'll stand up for myself and if she doesn't quit after that, I'll tell Blake.

Then depending on what Blake thinks, I'll decide how to tell Isaiah about it.

"You know, you sure have been gaining a lot of weight lately. Bet Blake is going to drop your sorry ass when he realizes how ugly you've become." She says as she grabs my pink lemonade out of the fridge.