Part 2

**Mew's POV**

This meeting has been going on for hours and I might have only been paying attention to two things that our boss has said so far because today I haven't been paying attention to my work at all.

All I can think about is the men sitting across from me as they focus on the buisness meeting that would evaluate whether or not we got partnered with a new company we've been hunting for almost a year.

I knew it was important and I tried to pay attention I promise I tried but it just wasn't working.

Tul, Gulf and I have slept together twice since the party Tul threw that a month ago. Both times were initiated by Tul who asked Gulf and I to meet him at his house.

Since than it's been about a week and I can't explain why but I really want us to be together again.

I like being in the arms of those two...

If I was being honest I still think I like Gulf a little more than I like Tul but I would never ask for the two of us to be together by ourselves because I think he enjoys it when the three of us are together.

He has admitted that he likes me just as much as I like him but when it comes to doing things in bed he shares his feelings with the two of us equally and I try to do the same.

I don't know how to put it into words other than the fact that it works, it works really well...

My thoughts were cut off when I notice Gulf's face turn red as he clenches his hand together on the table before glancing over at Tul with annoyance.

What's wrong?

I didn't have much time to think or guess though because the next thing I know the boss is clapping his hands together with a smile as he wishes everyone a good day and says we can all take the rest of the day off.

Boss: He was watching everyone walk out before he shuffles the files on the table and stands up. "Mew can you come here for a second?"

Mew: I just glance at Tul and Gulf before walking over to the boss in confusion. "Sir?"

Boss: He looks up at me before setting a file in front of me with a sigh. "Mr. Pakorn has requested for you to stay behind and help him and Mr. Kanawut go over the numbers for next weeks meeting. There's about 2 years worth of paper work that you three will have to go through but he thinks more hands to help is for the best."

Mew: "Oh?" I wanted to look behind me because I could feel there eyes on me but I knew if I turned around than boss would probably get suspicious of my behavior so I just nodded once before grabbing the files from his hands. "No problem, I don't mind working over time if it helps the company."

Boss: "Good, now I'm going to have you three lock up the office once your done because the rest of the employees and I are going to go out to dinner and I tonight is my sons birthday so I won't be coming back."

Mew: "Of course, we can take care of things here. You enjoy your time, everyone knows that you only get to see your son on holidays and birthdays."

Boss: He was grinning now as he pulls out a picture. "He turns 10 today, my Ex-wife said that she was harsh on the parental rights and has given me permission to see him more often now. We just need the court orders and than everything is good to go."

Mew: Good for him! "I bet your husband is happy about that."

Boss: "Very, we are excited to make a room for him so he can sleep over and see us more often. Atleast now my husband wont have to feel guilty for everything that has happened even though it wasn't his fault it was mine."