Part 4

**Mew's POV**

It's been about a week since the three of us had made things official and even though I feel like everything is better I can tell that they're not because now Tul is treating Gulf strangely and it's slowly driving Gulf insane which is driving me insane since I am the one that has to listen to him complain.

Right now Gulf and I are at dinner as Gulf stabs at imaginary enemies in his salad. Sadly Tul wasn't able to make it since he's at the hospital looking after his mother until she can get discharged. He did promise us that he would try and meet us at his place before midnight though so hopefully we can see him in a few hours.

Gulf: He had violently stabs a piece of lettuce which caught me off guard as he waves his fork around with annoyance. "If Tul doesn't leave atleast 3 marks on my body tonight I swear to god I'm going to kill him."

Mew: I was in the middle of chewing and it took everything in me not to choke on my food as I grab my napkin and wipe my face before giving him a small grin. "Is the roughness really that important to you? Doesn't it hurt?"

Gulf: Now he was grinning too as he sets his fork down, obviously giving up on eating for the night. "Of course it hurts but it feels good, you know there is nothing compared to the feeling of pleasure and pain pushing you over the edge until your entire body is trembling in ecstasy."

Mew: "You know sometimes I feel like you like sex too much."

Gulf: I could feel his foot graze against mine under the table and it made my face feel hot. "Your not innocent anymore Mew, don't think I don't know that you fantasize and Tul and I in your free time. A few nights ago I even overheard you moaning in the bathroom at Tul's."

Oh shit, I didn't think either of them were awake that night...

Mew: "I-I don't know what your talking about I was just using the bathroom."

Gulf: Now his brow was raised as he rests his head in his hand to stare at me. "Oh really? So I didn't hear you moaning our names at 3 in the morning for almost half an hour. You know cause you were using the bathroom..."

Oh the shame...

Mew: With a small groan I push my food away from me before resting my head against the table in embarrassment. "Please don't tell Tul, I don't know if I can deal with his punishments again. Last time I nearly went crazy with anticipation. That was a lot..."

Gulf: He reached over the table and brushed his fingers through my hair. "Soo does this mean you are willing to help me with something?"

Mew: "I knew you were going to ask me that or you wouldn't have mentioned me masturbating a few days ago."

Gulf: "You know me so well."

Now I couldn't help but laugh as I lift my head and see the waitress just staring at us with wide eyes with a water jug in her hands.

Waitress: "I-I uhm I will come back..."

Her face was bright red as she walks away until she was hidden behind a wall to our left.

Mew: We were both chuckling now as we grin at each other like idiots. "How much do you think she heard?"

Gulf: "I would guess she got here right when you mentioned masturbating."

A part of me was even more embarrassed now but the other part didn't care as much as I should. Ever since I started things with Tul and Gulf I've grown more use to the very sexual aura that we have around each other.

Of course we don't actually have sex all of the time but the majority of the time we do and non of us mind it. That's just how we are and I like it, it makes the three of us feel close and warm.