Part 5

**Mew's POV**

**Four Month's Later**

The smell of fresh food was filling the air as I let out a small groan and roll in the bed. To my surprise no one was there to greet my hand when it landed against the sheets. I'm sure atleast Gulf would still be in bed to greet me but when I opened my eyes and glanced to the side there was no one there. 

Huh...

Did Tul actually accomplish getting him out of bed first before I did?

That's really surprising honestly...

Especially with the fact that Tul made both of us pass out more than once through out the day yesterday, it was the first time we had a day off in almost a month because the buisness has been so busy lately. 

Just moving my lower half made me want to groan because of how sore I was and I only got about half of what Gulf got. Lately Tul has slowly become rougher with me and I am okay with it but I have no idea how Gulf can wake up the next day half the time and be completely fine. 

I guess his body is use to it at this point. 

Right?...

Ignoring the soreness in my lower back, thighs, chest and arms I slowly push myself off the bed and glance around the room. There were two duffel bags each of Mine and Gulf's things since we tend to spend the night over here a little too often. 

It's been easier just to bring bags of stuff with us and than change it out once we were done with it. Most days it has been Gulf and I in the house after work for the first hour or two but that's just because Tul has been really busy lately with taking care of his mother. She isn't good enough to take out of the hospital yet but she no longer needs about half of her medications and she stopped taking chemo therapy. 

I guess she's been bed ridden for so long that she is also taking muscle rehab to retrain her body how to move without the help of others or machines. The smile that Tul wears when he comes home is probably my favorite part of my day at this point. He is always so stressed and down throughout the day but when he goes to see his mom and than comes home it's like someone turned a light on inside him. 

Which automatically makes Gulf happy because his emotions basically depend on the emotions of the people around him and how they deal with things day by day. 

We usually use up our time waiting for Tul by watching movies and eating ALOT of popcorn but that's not too important for the most part. Atleast it's a bit more fun than having to come home and continue working even though we spend almost 15 hours at the office already. 

Pushing myself off the bed I take a deep breath before standing up on wobbly legs so I could make my way toward the kitchen. 

Okay maybe I should tell Tul to not be that rough when I have work the next day but I can't blame him, we were all a little too excited. 

I had just pushed open the door when a laugh escaped my lips, Gulf was sitting on the kitchen counter in his boxers covered in bite marks that were almost identical with my own and than Tul was also in his boxers but he had an apron on as he cooked eggs and bacon. 

It looks like I had just crashed a boxers only meeting in the kitchen. To make things even better, when I glanced down I could see that I was also only wearing a pair of boxers. 

Great I unknowingly added to there meeting...

Tul: Calling from over his shoulder as Gulf sucked on a spoon that looked like it had just been dipped in marshmallow fluff. "Good Morning, how did you sleep?"