Part 7

**Mew's POV**

**One Month Later**

I'm tired, mentally and physically...

It's been a long month ever since I took time off of work and Tul got suspended. I was suppose to go back after a week or two but when that time rolled around I just didn't feel ready yet. Especially since Gulf has been giving us updates on how things have been at the office ever since we left.

At first there was a lot of whispering going on and than people just started to stare without saying anything at all. Thankfully now he's saying that people are starting to talk to him again and it's slowly feeling like nothing had happened in the first place. 

I'm not sure how much of that I believe but I'm hoping that it's true because it would be nice to not feel out of place the moment I walk into the building. For the last 7 years that company has been my life and the people working there have been my family so it kind of sucks but no matter what I wouldn't change anything about my situation because both Gulf and Tul are with me equally and I can't imagine a single day without either of them anymore. 

I don't have to worry about that for a couple more days though, for now Tul, Gulf and I are trying to get his place ready for the new occupants that are suppose to be moving in this weekend. 

A few days ago we were able to get everything out and either put it into a storage room or Tul's place so the only things left to do are the things were currently tying to finish like filling in the holes in the walls with putty and re-painting all of the rooms the same color that way the place looks more elegant and put together.

Of course the only one actually getting any work done in this place is me because I can hear Gulf and Tul laughing in another room for the last hour and a half and I'm pretty sure it's because there both covered in paint right now. 

Mew: Looking around me at the still uncomplete walls I let out a sigh and set down my brush before walking over to the doorway to call after them. "Gulf this has to be done by tomorrow, if we don't finish than you can't get your safety deposit back!"

Almost immediately the giggling coming from the room across from me went silent as I hear the sounds of paint dipping and that made me grin to myself knowing very well that they would only do it for a few minutes before messing around again. 

With a shake of my head I just walk back over to my paint bucket and continue where I had left off. I know that Tul is probably just going along with his behavior but Gulf can really be a brat sometimes and Tul shouldn't be encouraging him either but who am I to stop them?

They are grown ass men after all, it's not really my place to be serious but when there's a time limit involved I just can't help it...

Gulf: There was a shuffle of feet outside of my room until he pokes his head in the doorway with a nervous smile. "Did you say something?"

Mew: I just point my brush at him knowing that he knew very well what I had said to them. "Yea, I was telling you two to stop playing around and get your asses back to work."

Gulf: He walks in completely covered in paint like I had guessed as he glances behind him mischievously. "Were just having a little bit of fun, it's healthy to take breaks sometimes Mew."

Mew: Before I could say anything he brings his small detailed paint brush up to my cheek and draws a line across it with a grin. "I will give you to the count of 3 before I dump this entire bucket of paint on you and leave you two to do the rest."

Gulf: That made him frown as he takes a step back in defeat and a pout. "Fine... Well get back to work."

When I heard his feet walk out of the room I bent down to finish what I was doing as the sound of there chatter gets blurred out by music playing from one of his neighbors. The window in this room was open so it wasn't really that hard to hear mostly everything they said did or listened to.