Part 6

**Ello my little Sprinkles, I know this is long over due but I am finally trying to catch up on everything that I have missed over the last 3 months due to more than one issue that I have been facing lately. I want to thank you all for your patience with me and hope that you enjoy this continuation of the last part. Lot's of Huggies!**

**Mew's POV**

Boss: "I think it's time we talked, would someone like to fill me in on what the fuck is going on?

Even though I knew that I wouldn't be blamed for what has happened here, I couldn't help but feel embarrassed and ashamed for causing a scene here in the middle of one of our busiest days.  

This is my family's business for god's sake, I should have known better than to push the boundaries of my sexual cravings. Especially when people can obviously see us when I thought they couldn't.

Was Kao the only one to catch onto what was going on or do others also know that Tul, Gulf and I have been a couple for a while now?...

Looking up at my uncle I pull away from the others and bow my head as an apology.

This was my fault...

Tul: He grabbed my arm immediately and pulled me up so I was no longer bowing before he shakes his head and looks at our boss. "Sir this isn't Mew's fault, it is mine." He stood up even straighter before he clears his throat and glances at Gulf. "For almost a year now the three of us have been seeing each other and working out the kinks in our relationship and this morning I had asked them to move in with me and solidify our relationship so I thought we should celebrate so I uhm asked them to do something for me and it ended up backfiring by making Mew too weak to fight Kao off when he advanced him in the conference room."

Gulf: A part of me was upset that Tul was taking the blame for what happened and I could see that Gulf was feeling the same way because he still looked mad but for different reasons now. "Tul this wa..."

Tul: He stared directly at him and it almost seemed like he was going to stare a hole into his forehead as he shakes his head. "Don't."

Boss: His gaze moved to me as he glances at Tul and Gulf every few moments. "Mew is that true? Did Kao come on to you and didn't stop when you said no?"

Mew: My mouth fell open as I just hold myself and stand awkwardly in the middle of Tuls office still not fully over the tingling feeling in my back side. "Yea... I didn't think he really even knew who I was."

Boss: "Do you know why he hit on you? Did you give him any signals he may have misinterpreted?"

Mew: I shake my head as my eyes stay focused on Tul. "No not any that were intentional, I was sitting on the meeting table and asked him to leave but he wouldn't and when I got up and tried to leave he pushed me against the wall and kissed me so I bit his tongue and kneed him in the balls before coming to Tul's office to get help."

Boss: All he did was nod his head as he looks at Tul. "Very well than."

Tul: "Are you going to fire Kao?"

Boss: He lets out a sigh before resting against the wall. "Well he hasn't been here for very long so the termination papers shouldn't be too difficult but there is still a few other things I need to go over since Gulf ended up getting involved."

Gulf: "I will take responsibility for my own actions as long as that bastard is fired. I don't want Mew working somewhere he doesn't feel safe."

Mew: I wanted to grab his hand but he didn't let me as I look at Tul feeling helpless all over again. "Guys this is my fault, neither of you should be speaking for me."