Chapter 17

Can't take it back once it's been set in motion
You know I love to rub it in like lotion
If you only pray on Sunday, could you come my way on Monday?
'Cause I like to do things God doesn't approve of if She saw us

Song: Oxytocin, by Billie Eilish

***

Aster's P.O.V:

"Fuck, Aster--" Harry grunts, his hands going to my hips to hold me firmly.

Shoving my face on the curve of his neck, I suck on his skin, rolling my hips to stretch myself for him. It has been so long, this is almost painful, I'm wound up and thirsty for him in ways I can't explain.

Harry grunts, his fingers biting onto my love handles, forcing me to stop my movements altogether, his breathing getting heavier as I pull my face from his neck, frowning at him.

"What's wrong?" I ask, completely breathless.

"Are you... Are you sure you want this?" He questions, keeping his eyes pinned on mine as he searches for something on my face.

I throw him a stern look.

"Well, I'm sitting on you right now, so what do you think?"

He smirks, not hesitating before he pulls my body down and starts moving his hips up, fucking into me with firm thrusts, not a care in the world with all the water that's splashing out of the bathtub. It's surprising how he can find friction inside of a bathtub, but over the last months I've learned not to question his abilities when it comes to sex.

"Then, let me show you how much I need you." He hisses between his teeth, clenching his jaw tightly, and before I can even think of something to say, he moves, standing from the bathtub while still inside of me, holding my body like I weighted nothing.

He steps out of the tub, bringing me to the sink and sitting me on the edge of the white cold marble, but my skin is burning so hot I don't even feel it.

Our cores never disconnect as he starts moving again, keeping his eyes glued at my face, his cherry pouty lips parted as he fucks into me, slowly but roughly with short thrusts.I let out a stagnant exhale, for a moment just closing my eyes to the feeling of having him inside of me.

He keeps a form hold on my waist as his other hand snakes to my back and up to the nape of my neck, slender fingers intertwining with my long, damp hair. He doesn't give me time to prepare as he pulls the roots roughly, snapping my face up and exposing my throat for him.

I whimper, my breath getting even more rugged as he sticks his tongue out, tasting the skin on my neck and groaning as he goes up, biting my chin at the end.

Wrapping my legs around the small of his back, I sink the heels of my feet on his ass, pulling him closer and forcing his thrusts so he gets even deeper, and we both groan at the feeling.

"Fuck sakes.." He cusses under his breath, clenching his jaw so tight his cheekbones twitch. "Aster..."

I smirk, biting down my bottom lip, hooking my arms around his neck to bring him closer, and he doesn't hesitate before smashing his lips against mine on a mind-wrecking kiss.

Our tongues dance together in the same rhythm of our hips, the both us so wound up it makes our senses hypersensitive, feeling things more intensely. It's like when you spend months without eating chocolate and one day you can't help but indulge yourself with a little bite, and the moment the rick flavor coats in your tongue, you realize there's no way you'll be satisfied with a single bite.