WARNING / CHARACTERS

"Funny how things can change so quickly and what was once the most important thing in your life, suddenly does not matter anymore."

***

I'm back bestiessss!
It seems like I can't stay away from you. :D

First of all, I would like to reiterate this book is a SEQUEL to a previous one, named Aurora. So I strongly recommend you read the first part before starting this one - although you can start from the second part, it will make a lot more sense if you have the story's background, huh? 

Now, the formalities: 

As usually, it's very important to reprise that this is a work of fiction, and any similarity with real life events or people are purely coincidental. 

Also, this is an Alternative Universe fanfiction, meaning the character named Harry Styles on his book has no correlation with our loved singer/actor/songwriter/king. 

And the CONTENT WARNINGS 

SMUT

If you've read Aurora or any of my books, you already know I tend to be very graphic when it comes to smut scenes. It won't be different on this one. This is my one and only warning about sexy-time on this book - it will be graphic, kinky and maybe not suitable for all audiences. If it's not your typa beat, I completely understand. 

MATURE THEMES

Besides the smutty business, this story also addresses some mature themes, such as substance (ab)use, psychological struggles, violence, foul and explicit language, etc.

Again, if it's not your thing, just walk away, no hard feelings!

GIFs 

I tend to use GIFs sometimes, if I find one that expresses what I have in mind, it will be part of the book.
However, due to Wattpad restrictions, I might not use smutty GIFs anymore. Ya'll have to use your imagination ;) 

*** 

Now, to the fun part! 

These are the people I picture while writing, but you can imagine anyone you want for the characters! 

Also, it's *very important* to remind they're fictional characters and doesn't represent, in any way, the real people I use to help visualizing them.  

Aster De Loutherbergh 
(Grace Phipps)

Harry Styles(*pretends to be shocked*) 

Harry Styles
(*pretends to be shocked*) 

Harry Styles(*pretends to be shocked*)