Episode 17

Relaxing During Lunch After the Show

As the Jade members left the T.V. set after the Matchmaker episode was over, Wave and Renaissance headed to their dressing rooms. Since they were all walking into the hallway, however, Kazuma stopped and turned his head towards the Renaissance members.

The leader of Wave smiled and said, "How about we all have lunch together before we go back to our agencies?"

Kaoru sighed. "It's not a big deal. You girls can go ahead. I've got to get back to the agency and meet with Teppei."

The male magician opened a purple portal and went through it. The portal immediately closed.

Sakura said, "Looks like Kaoru-san's as busy as ever."

Kyosuke added a sly smile, "Then, how about—"

"No," Sakura answered.

"What?" Kyosuke was taken aback. "I didn't finish."

"We're all working," Sakura smiled delightedly.

Nanaka wondered, "When are we going to Wave's dressing room?"

"You're up for it?" Kazuma smiled. "Let's all go before lunch is over."

Ryota interrupted with a smile on his face, "Ah, I almost forgot to mention a while back, but Sho wants to stay behind and talk with Nanaka about some stuff too. How about returning to your agency without Nanaka for today after lunch?"

"Good timing," Nanaka said. "I also wanted to have a chat with Sho today about something."

Sho asked, "Really? Guess we can catch up on some stuff."

Sakura added, "By the way, Kyosuke and I have a date after this. Sorry you'll have to be without him and Sho for the rest of your work today."

"Ah, it's okay," Sho replied. "He told us this morning after we all met up at our agency. Our president and manager both know."

As everyone went into Wave's dressing room, happily chatting away, Sho was elated Nanaka would be there with them again, even if it was for a lunchbreak. Sure, a typical workday for the members of Wave was packed with a full schedule, but there was still time to relax a bit.

Kazuma closed the door and smiled once more when everyone took their seats. "Now that we're all here, let's gather our lunches on the table." Kazuma brought his bento out. "Rui and I freshly prepared the food this morning."

"What's this~?" Kyosuke smirked. "Kazuma and Rui's special bento?"

"Ahaha," Kazuma said. "It's special, but everyone can try some of the food. No one has to, though."

"Too bad magicians can't eat human food, though," Ryota sighed and plopped down on a pine couch with beige cushions.

Everyone else too their seats and got their lunches out.

Kazuma kept smiling gently while he sat in the middle of the couch, to Ryota's left side. "Well, I really had to adjust to eating food from Neon, despite how everything looks the same."

"You certainly get the best of two worlds, Kazuma," Yoshito said, sitting on the other side of the couch. "Going back and forth between eating human food and food from Neon."