Episode 11

A Different Meal Time

~The Night of June 12, 2029~

"Ahhh!"

The sounds of erotic thrusts pounded throughout the bedroom.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Kyosuke! Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!" Sakura's moans wouldn't stop. She felt her lover's thrusts in her vagina from behind. Her hands were on a gigiantic glass window. "Ahhh! Ahhh! Kyo—ahhh!"

Kyosuke pushed in and out nonstop, moving hard enough to break the inside of his girlfriend's insides. "...Sakura...! Sakura, uh!"

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhhh! Kyosuke! Ahhh!"

Kyosuke was turned on by Sakura's moans so much that he started to pick up the speed a bit. How many rounds had they already done? It wouldn't be over and it felt too good to stop his thrusting. His big membrane was bulging, swelling inside of Sakura. He wanted to see her face, so he turned her around without stopping himself from pushing into her body. He kept going, letting Sakura feel his desire to be with her. Their eyes locked onto one another's and their feelings were mutual. They sealed their lips together with a kiss and their bodies connected had a deeper connection. Until finally... he released his semen into her.

"Hyaaaa...!" Sakura inhaled and exhaled, having parted her lips from Kyosuke's. "Kyosuke, I... want to feel you more."

Kyosuke nodded. "Yeah, me too."

Kyosuke took his penis out of Sakura and lifted her up int a bridal carry. He moved towards the bed, which was a few inches from the window. He gently placed Sakura on the bed before their next session began. They would be done within a few hours.

~June 13, 2029~

The members of Renaissance met at 7:30 AM that morning in Rabbit Promotion to go over their schedule. Teppei had gathered them in the lobby for another meeting.

Teppei cleared his throat. "Yesterday's appearance turned out to be the most popular video since Wave's first episode on the show. In fact, it received an abundance of rave views all over and posts have been lining up all over social media. Wave's agency has also posted some videos after you all came onto the set." A smile appeared on his face as he looked at his new group. "Congrats to you all for a successful first job."

Sakura said, "You're giving us too much credit for being on The Wave Show."

"Not at all," Teppei replied, returning to his indifferent facial expression. "Normally, we don't have as much people wanting to follow us on social media after a group has their first appearance. It takes time for anyone from our agency to grow popular overnight."

Kaoru narrowed his eyes; he was smiling, but it wasn't really a look of happiness. He seemed to have something on his mind. "Oh~? Are we perhaps your token group so you guys can feed yourselves once we have sponsors?"

Teppei stared at Kaoru. "That's not what I'm implying." He closed his eyes. "Our agency's employees and talents have enough money to cater to our needs. We can all cover our expenses for food and beverages, rents, utilities, scandals, and so on."

"Ho, ho~!" Kaoru continued. "I sense something off about you, my co-manager!"

Teppei opened his eyes in slight irritation. "That's enough out of you, Kaoru. I still have some things I need to—"