A/N

July 23, 2022 UPDATE: This was my first AMBW published book on Wattpad and I want to thank everyone for the support you have given me in the past year. It's hard to believe it's already been ONE year since I published this book (July 2021). I have decided to merge ALL for of the COPPER TO GOLD series in ONE book to make it easier for everyone to read. Please enjoy, and thankyou! 

[OLDER UPDATES] 

As of 8/11/2021 Palace to Plunder is ranked #1 AMBW ~ Thanks for the support ❤️ Hello everyone! For those of you who already know me, It's great to be with you all again after a while. For those who don't, let me introduce myself. My alias on here is Cakt, and I'm a content creator, writer, and official web-comic author and artist. (This is a Cow E-book Available on Amazon :D!) Originally, I started this profile to continue writing my stories that weren't fanfictions. Due to life, I got busier and sort of lost motivation to continue. However, I'm back this time! It's a story that will be completed! Recently, I've been trying to find a good mixed couple story to read. I'm not saying that the ones I found on this site aren't good, but I decided to create one myself. This pairing especially intrigues and interests me. I must warn you in advance and give out a trigger warning. Because of the time period this book takes place in, the MORALS of todays modern world (I don't care if you young'ns say "It's 2021") DOESN'T apply to my book. I plan on keeping it that way, so if you feel easily offended, this is your time to leave. 

Instead of focusing on the issue of racism in my story (because this causes too many issues and drama), I decided to focus on the fact that there is a difference between a racially ignorant person and a racist person. People who are racially ignorant say things that are racially insensitive, and it doesn't stem from hatred, like racism does.There may be a few slurs in my book that may offend you, but instead of focusing on how "racist" a person is, I want to focus on character development, and how they - who are racially ignorant - can change their views when addressed properly.

Anyways, enjoy the story :)!

"Aye, I've never seen o' woman like 'er neither

"Aye, I've never seen o' woman like 'er neither." The pirate replied. "Why is 'er skin so brown? I wasn't taught about women who look like this before."

I spat at him. He threw his face back in disgust and released his hold on my wrist to wipe his face. "Bloody murder." He grunted. "Aye, feisty one isn't she?"

"Don't you have somewhere to be back in Asia? A wall to build or palace to overthrow?" I shot back. He narrowed his eyes at me, and abruptly snatched me by the the collar of my dress. I gasped at the sudden movement and struggled to walk as he dragged me across the deck of the ship.

"What are you doing!?" I screeched, trying to grab onto him for balance. He pinned me against the edge of the ship, and I panicked as he slightly pushed me off the ledge.

"Let's see if the fishies think ye' taste like chocolate." He smirked and pushed me even further, to a point a felt like I was actually going to slip into the water. The ship hadn't even moved and I already had no doubt that this man would end my life right here.

~

A 3rd year University student who has a historical project she wants to get extra credits for, but somehow ends up being tangled up in the world of pirates. Especially with a certain Pirate Captain, who seems controlling with a very mysterious background. With no idea on how she can get back home, she's forced to deal with his narcissistic attitude and his smelly crew. The Pirate Captain, however, is very curious and seems to be drawn to this brown-skinned beauty.