DIRTY DEBTS UNCOVERED (BOOK 4)

July 23, 2022 UPDATE: I have merged all books into one and called it the Copper to Gold series to make it easier for everyone to read. It's almost been one year since I've written all these books and I want to thankyou for your support! Please enjoy~

~

[OLDER UPDATES 10/27/21]

Hello everyone! Bet you didn't think there'd be a FOURTH book huh :D?

Here are the list of the 'Copper to Gold' book series in order!

Book 1: Palace to Plunder

Book 2: Riches and Robbery

Book 3: Runaway Heir

Book 4: Dirty Debts Uncovered

It is absolutely NECESSARY for you guys to read these books IN CORRECT ORDER to understand what is happening.

I won't bother giving a "racism/cultural appropriation" warning again. If you've read the previous books, you already know how much I don't tolerate labels and accusations. Thanks so much for the support so far, and I hope you enjoy the story :3! Anyways, enjoy the story :)!

 Thanks so much for the support so far, and I hope you enjoy the story :3! Anyways, enjoy the story :)!

'I've been searching for 14 years for you, kid.'

Qi Tai brought down his phone and was ready to hang up, but the voice stopped him. 'If you hang up the call, I'll kill Seong Joon right here, right now.'

'Tell me what you want!' Qi Tai rammed his fist against the hood of the car, growing nervous.

'Let's meet in Beijing for a family reunion, shall we? What do you say?'

Qi Tai stopped when he saw Charlotte walk out of the hospital doors with Jiyun in her arms towards him. Then he saw a Chinese man, dressed in all black raise a pistol, aiming it directly at her. 'Time is running out. I'm a busy man, I don't like waiting for an answer, Qi Tai.'

'I'll go! Don't shoot! I'll go!' Qi Tai shrieked and swore in the language, panicking when the man moved his fingers towards the trigger.

'Good answer.' The voice let out a dark chuckle. 'I'll be sending my associate to help you get situated when you come here.' Qi Tai watched as the Chinese man lowered his gun, and walked away.

~

After four years, it seems that Charlotte's family of four is finally getting used to going about their daily lives in Korea. In the end, things once struggled with were starting to work out. Not much other things are as important as her family now. But we all know that life never goes fully as planned. During a family trip to America, Charlotte's mother is attacked and put into the hospital. And what's worse? Qi Tai knows of the culprit who's behind the wicked scheme. An old family debt left by his dead mother catches up to him, and in China, sometimes family members are forced to pay it back.

In order to protect his family from further harm, he's being forced to repay that debt with illegal work. Its well known that Qi Tai is a black belt in Taekwondo, as he's won international championships. But now, he's obligated to fight for money. And he wants to keep it hidden from Charlotte. What will happen if she finds out? Would them moving to China suddenly ruin their family?