Chapter 3

(For people reading these wondering what I am doing, I am going back through this story to edit out the errors and making smalls edits to the texts to make it less cringy for me to look back through for future inspirations. I will be fixing the errors on every chapter!)

Leon watched the persons head, the way their h/c locks shifted when he did. "Who are you?" Leon's returned the question, seeing their eyes glow with slight rage.

"Y/n... you are...?"

Leon shifted on his feet, putting his gun in its holster. "Leon... Leon Kennedy..." he walked closer, the other standing and stepping back.

"Yeah that's nice and all, but do us both a favor and stay over there." Y/n waved his hand about as a signal to move away from him, back pressed against the window behind him.

Leon stopped his advance, seeing both the distress in his eyes and the possibility of injury if he broke the window. He crossed his arms over his chest before pulling a picture from his back pocket, "Recognize her?"

Y/n's eyes glances for a little, "The girl in the church? I keep hearing villagers talk about their prisoner and some ritual they have planned. Don't know much about it though, who's she supposed to be?" Leon could see the genuine question in his eyes and sighed, putting away the photograph.

"It's the President's daughter." A look of mischief found his eyes and Leon noted it at once.

"I didn't know the current president had a daughter, that's valuable. But nonetheless, I'm not here for you. Or her. I'm here for something that my partner and I have been searching for. So... Ciao~" He went to run off, but had been taken to the floor by the blonde. "Ah shit!" Their bodies thumped to the ground as Leon held his arms above his head. The h/c haired male giggled, staring up at Leon innocently. "It's not even past the first date~"

With the softest tone he could use as he breathed out his words Leon let him go with a reluctant eye roll. He shook his head, his short blonde locks shifting with the movement. "What are you after? Who sent you here?"

"Aye, pipe down with your angry questions..." With such Y/n stood up and brushed the dust from his uniform. "You got dirt all over me you asshole..." He sends the blonde a glare before looking away. "I don't know where she went, just that we're heading somewhere for something we need."

"Need? Or need to sell?" His lowered voice carried to the male's ears as he turned, e/c eyes locking with the calm blue.

His lips moved into a smirk, head tilting to the right. "Tell you what. Catch me and I'll tell you!" With such the male made a break for the door, pulling items in the way to heed Leon's chase. The dirty blonde moved over every object with grace until the male managed to grapple away with a salute midair. "Better luck next time!"

Leon grumbled, hands hitting his thighs as he watched the male escape his vision. He went back to searching for the pathway to the village as the male who escaped watched him from above. He scanned the back of Leon's head as his hands brushed against the trees, staring in curiosity.

"The President's daughter, huh? Why send one guy for someone so important?" Though he was suspicious he couldn't help but to follow behind the man. This did not go unnoticed by the dirty blonde, who could feel his eyes from everywhere around him. As he continued across a series of bridges he was aided by the other male, who opted to stay high and away from the confrontation. He used an unmodified hunting rifle, which he'd taken from a recently killed villager and was helping. Leon was impressed by his aim, all nearly being a head shot or anywhere lower to slow them down. Much like a specially trained mercenary.

"He must not be a normal man then." He scoffed, roundhouse kicking one of his attackers away. "Must be my lucky day..." With such he continued, entering a building and being separated by the aiding gunfire. Y/n set the rifle on his thigh, moving to another location to take roost. He scanned over the abyss below with calm, focused eyes. Rifle being lifted back into his hand slowly. When Leon appeared he continued firing at the incoming wave of villagers, eyes rolling at how many there were. He would send a cautious look about himself in order to defend both of them from harm.