Chapter 11

After a good few hours, and a dead Salazaar later Leon had found Ada sitting idly in a boat. Someone slightly thrashed in the back, which upon further inspection was Y/n who seemed unhappy with his condition. He slurred curse after curse while fighting his restraints until  Ada sighed and spun in her seat.

She cut the ropes holding his body and gave him free range over the boat, which allowed him to make his quick attempt at jumping into the water. Ada grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him back, pushing him into the seat and pointing at him. "Don't you dare. Do you want me to tie you up again?"

Y/n spat at her, though he didn't spit in her face. "You're not only a fucking traitor. But a double fucking traitor." He began his rampage, neither noticing the blonde as he moved closer. "I trusted you Ada! Wesker trusted you!"

"Wesker doesn't trust anybody." Ada retorted, pushing away from the male. Y/n bit the inside of his cheeks, face nearly crimson with anger.

"He'll kill you for this." He spoke finally, face beginning to return to its normal s/c tone. His eyes spun around when Leon accidentally kicked a piece of stone across the floor. Ada leaned back in her seat as if she hadn't been caught saying something she shouldn't have.

"Need a ride handsome?"

Leon watched the two before he let out a noise, "Hmph. Okay." With that he climbed into the boat next to Y/n, who seemed to go completely silent as his arms crossed over his chest. "Hey... Are you alright?"

He turned his gaze over to Leon as Ada started the boat and began driving towards the island. "I'm fine." He replied coldly, leaning back in his seat and turning his gaze to the ocean. "This place is fucked..." He mumbled. "I shouldn't have taken this goddamn mission..."

"Mission?" Leon questioned, gaining the male's attention.

He saw Ada starting back at him, and ignored her stare. "We were sent here by-" He's cut off with a knife shoved into the seat, barely missing his left leg. "Fucking stab me then." Y/n suddenly snapped, his tone going toxic and aggressive. "I've had enough of that reaction from everybody today, so fucking quit it."

Leon turned to Ada to talk to her instead, only for her to harshly jerk the wheel and catch the two men off-guard. Y/n slammed into the side of the boat, yet was prepared enough to stop himself from breaking the skin on each of his wounds.

Leon landed perfectly behind him, just barely with a enough room between the boat and Y/n's side. Ada stood up and started to grapple off. "Got some business to take care of." She began, Leon trying not to look up her dress while Y/n considered tackling her off the boat altogether. "See you later." She spoke as she pulled the trigger and left them.

This event caused the boat to spin wildly out of control until Leon managed to straighten it back out before they could die. He shook his head, huffing in annoyance. "Huh, women." He muttered before turning his head to see Y/n laying on his back with a hand over his side. "Are you alright?"

"I told you I'm fine Leon. Drop it." His aggressive tone continued, gaining a small sigh from the dirty blonde.

"Did she hurt you?"

"It's not her you need to worry about. Get fucking moving. Ashley needs to be saved." His snappy and ordering tone worried Leon, had he done something wrong to piss him off? Were they no longer allies? He began driving the boat until they could get off. He helped Y/n get up and pulled out his device.

Saddler's face appeared on the screen and Y/n's eyes rolled. "I hate to break it to you but Salazaar's dead."

"Psh." Y/n began.

"Yes, it seems that way."

"Saddler why don't you give up and let Ashley go home?"

"Perhaps you are disillusioned with overconfidence just because you killed my small-time subordinate?"