Chapter 5

Y/n hopped on the ladder and slid down, adjusting his uniform afterwards and walking into the main room. He paused, feet freezing in place as his hands reached for the gun on his right side. Leon saw Y/n distress and jogged out to help him, this was the exact moment a cloaked man revealed himself.

"I'll take the girl."

"Who are you?" Leon shot back.

"If you must know, my name is Osmund Saddler. The master of this fine religious community."

"What do you want?"

"To demonstrate to the whole world our astounding power of course! No longer will the United States police the world forever. So we kidnapped the president's daughter in order to give her our power. And then, send her back."

"No..." Ashley muttered. "Leon. I think they shot something in my neck."

"What did you do to her?" Leon asked in a lowered tone, eyes narrowing.

"We just planted her little gift. Oh there's going to be one hell of a party when she returns home to her loving father!" He began to chuckle, watching the three. "But before that I thought I might bargain with the president for some donation. Believe it or not it takes quite a bit of money to keep this church up and running."

"Faith and money will lead you nowhere, Saddler."

"Oh I believe I forgot to tell you that we gave you the same gift."

"When I was unconscious..."

"Oh I truly hope you like our small but special contributions. When the eggs hatch you'll become my puppets. Involuntary you'll do as I say. I'll have total control over your minds. Don't you think this is a revolutionary way to promogate ones faith?"

"Sounds more like an alien invasion of you ask me!" Leon shot back, catching Y/n shifting uncomfortably in the room. The doors suddenly kicked open from behind them, causing the two men to spin on their heels.

Crossbows were aimed at them, Leon's snapping quickly by grabbing the two unprepared people's wrists and leaping through a window. Though the arrows missed both Leon and Ashley, Y/n wasn't so lucky.

Once outside Y/n slumped to the ground and peered back at the window before shooting to his feet. Leon crouched down to the small girl, "Are you alright?"

"Leon! What's going to happen to us?"

"We got into this mess, we can get out of it." With that he pulled her to her feet and sent a glance to the other male. Y/n dusted himself off, turning slightly to reveal the large gash from where the flaming arrow had struck him.

Leon's eyes widened and he walked over, touching around the injury. This resulted in him being flung onto his back with a gun aimed at his face. "You didn't tell me you were infected!"

"Look I didn't know!"

Y/n sighed loudly, putting the gun away and running his hands through his hair as he began to walk briskly away from the duo. "This can't be happening."

"Y/n! Wait!" He paused, having enough distance to get away if he wanted to. His eyes turned to see the blonde, who kept a distance to keep him nearby. "Don't leave. You're injured and I can't have you getting hurt."

"You..." he pointed towards him and stormed closer, pushing him back slightly. "You have no idea how difficult you just made my mission."

Leon shook his head, anger flashing in his blue eyes. "Is that all you think about?" The two men glared at each other, only for Y/n to shove him away and storm off again.