Chapter 12

The duo looked around themselves calmly, Y/n moving to the side to mess with the bandage wrapped around his side. "I thought you said you were fine huh?" Leon teased and walked over, moving the bandage off the wound to see the tiny little amount of blood that fell. After he cleaned it and wrapped it again, fingers brushing against the male's skin while he did so, he walked over to the throne and sat down.

He crossed his legs and tapped on his thighs, "Want a seat?"

"Want a punch to the nose?" Y/n shot back, walking over and sitting casually onto Leon's lap. The male wrapped his arms around the other and adjusted him. He leaned forward, lips inches away from Leon's and causing the blonde to suck in a breath. "Happy now?" He asked, leaning closer before planting a kiss to Leon's cheek.

Leon simply sent him an innocent look before they got up, "Very." They moved behind the throne and down a very narrow elevator. Leon held the smaller male to his chest, keeping them squished together. They found the merchant after a few second of exploring the cave.

Y/n was growing very tired of these cave systems. He found a good spot on the wall to lean against while his arms crossed over his chest. As they continued Leon found the tracking device he'd thrown onto Ashley. Y/n moved ahead a little to a small machine and looked at it. "I could cut across over the top of those cages." He pointed out.

"If you do be careful." Leon responded, holding the tracker. Suddenly the ground under them shook. "What's that?" Leon got taken into the cages and Y/n worriedly looked down at him.

"Leon!"

"Make your way to me! Don't hurt yourself!" Leon called back, fighting the beast and hitting buttons. Y/n felt sick, not just from anger or fear, but sicker than normal. He fell onto one of his knees and gagged a little, holding his stomach loosely.

After a moment of nothing coming up he got to his feet and continued, using his grappling hook to fling himself to the other side of the cave. He landed on his feet as he grew dizzy and slid onto the ground. "Shit..." He mumbled and shook his head. Coughing up another small amount of blood onto the ground, feeling his head pounding in his ears as he tried to gather himself.

Meanwhile Leon was fighting for his entire life. The thing swung and swung at him and it felt like he was endlessly dodging it. He fought and fought the thing while trying not to be in the cages that fell. Finally he managed to get to the male laying on the ground limp.

He raced over to him, only to startled the poor male. Y/n recoiled and snapped up to his feet. "Leon!" He called out, breathing out through his nose in surprise. "You're okay..."

"Save it for after!" Leon yelled, confusing the male.

"What...?"

"It's not dead yet!" With that the beast systematically appeared before them.

"Why do all our enemies appear like the Final Fantasy bosses?" Y/n asked.

"What?"

"It's a neat video game franchise."

"Where did that come from?!" Leon asked as the two began fighting.

"It just makes sense! I'll have to show you someday!"

"Then it's a date!"

"Alright cool!"

"Alright... Wait really?!" Leon looked over at him after he dodged the beast and shot at it.

"Yeah! Fuck it why not?" Y/n felt a sudden strength that he'd lost earlier. He backflipped when the beast went to hit him and fired three rounds into it. "This things getting annoying."