Chapter 6

Leon's eyes widened at the familiar sight of Y/n. That's when he spotted the bandage that his whatever injury he'd gotten. "What happened?!"

Y/n turned his head, meeting the blonde's eyes. "I got fucking stabbed... Fucking traitor..." The smaller male winces as Luis helps him to the ground, crouched next to him.

"If you'd fallen and hit the floor you'd open the wound again." With that Luis was sent a spine-chilling glare not only from Y/n, but from Leon as well. This did not go unnoticed by either male.

(I had the first day of junior year and updates will be a little slower, but won't stop! Just wanted to let everyone who reads this know! Please enjoy the rest of the chapter!)

Leon rushed over, lifting the male into his broad arms and looking over him while Luis straightened himself out and began speaking. "So, what do we do now?"

"The bridge I crossed to get here is out of question. So I guess we've got no choice, but to keep moving."

"I forgot something. You guys go on ahead." He began as he went for the stairs.

"Luis." Leon called, watching as he walked off without speaking back to him. This allowed Leon to turn and properly look over the smaller bodied male clinging desperately to his shirt. Y/n looked up, faces meters apart while the males smiled a little. "Will you be okay to move?"

"I... I don't know... Why aren't you snapping at me?"

"Why would I snap at you? What happened was an accident. I didn't know or I'd have told you before. Come on. Let's get going okay?"

Y/n nodded sheepishly, "Y-yeah. Okay. Just give me a minute to catch my bearings again." Leon helped him downstairs and settled him down on the table, bodies littered everywhere. Ashley squealed when she saw one twitch, hiding behind the injured male on the table.

Leon laughed softly, "You two seem to be getting along nicely."

This earned him a middle finger from Y/n and a sheepish glare from the blonde haired female. "She's scared. I don't blame her for hiding behind me. In fact, she pulled me into that little cupboard."

"Well thank you for saving his life." Ashley nodded shyly as Y/n stood and pulled her back to her feet. With such they left the house, finding a small shed that held a note detailing two paths that they could take.

Leon nodded to himself and began to lead the way, Y/n following a little behind with Ashley near him. His right arm held his injured side, not wanting to exert himself or open the wound. His eyes scanned the area while watching the dirty blonde. They came across the merchant and Leon began to barter, Y/n going to lean against the wooden wall nearby.

Ashley stood a little in front of his, looking around herself cautiously. "You'll be alright kid, trust me."

"Who hurt you?"

Y/n sighed and averted his eyes, "It's a story I'll tell you when you're in the way home, how about that?" Ashley thought about it for a little, nodding afterwards. "What happened exactly?"

"I got a pretty big knife slammed into my side. As if I wasn't injured enough today... I'll be alright though. Trust me, I won't leave you unguarded." With that he rested his head against the wall, eyes closing for a moment.

He could hear Leon talking to the merchant and the wind howling around them, focusing his hearing to locate any threats nearby and finding they seemed to be relatively safe. His eyes opened to see Leon approaching the gate and pushing it open for the other two.

Y/n nodded his head and began to lead the girl to the next area. They twisted a mechanism and opened the path to the right, entering to find a set of double doors. This led them to a valley-like area and they moved swiftly through it. Before they could get away another giant leapt in front of them.