Chapter 4

____________________________

Chifuyu matsuno.

Y/n had to hold her breath in, she could faint any moment from how handsome he looked right now, despite being all bruised up. And despite being injured, he still rode his bike to go an see her, so instead of ignoring him, she just stood there, acknowledging his efforts an waiting for his explanation. 

He ran up to her and hugged her, she didn't know what to do, so she hugged him back gently, avoiding to hurt his fragile body that somehow could stand up. She didn't want to look at his face, all bloody and his eyes all teary, and she didn't want to blame him or argue with him. 

"Is this your blood ? Are you hurt ?" He managed to say after being quite for a long time. 

She shook her head left and right, signalling that she was perfectly fine. He sighted in relief before patting her head softly and smiling at her. 

"I want to apologise and explain everything, would you allow me to ?" He asked holding her right hand and massaging her fingers delicately.

Even when he was bruised and hurt, he still wanted to explain himself and clear this misunderstanding, so she nodded her head before intertwining their fingers. 

"Let's go, I'll treat your wounds, we can talk in my room." 

Y/n clutched on the neatly wrapped gift in her left hand, her right hand was holding Chifuyu's hand as they made their way to Y/n's apartment. 

 He would squeeze her hand gently to check if she was alright, and she would squeeze it back without hesitation. What happened today was surely a roller coaster, but at least everything is fine now, Draken is alive, and Chifuyu is here. 

She invited him inside, led him to her room before bringing an ointment and few plasters for the scratches he had on his face that still had fresh blood on them. He winced when the alcohol made contact with his skin so she grabbed his hand and mentioned that it will be fine. 

Chifuyu admired her features as she tried so hard to not hurt him, she was so focused that she had to bite her bottom lip hard, so hard that It started bleeding. Chifuyu thought she did it out of being focused but in fact Y/n was trying not to lash out on him or even worse break down in front of him. She was so worried when she saw him standing with his biker gang, all bruised up but smiling so widely because his friend was alive. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't ditch you, I was really excited to go out with you to the festival." 

"It's fine you don't have to give all the details." She blurted before getting up, putting the plaster in his face and heading to the bathroom to put the aid kit away but he grabbed her hand, making her sit again next to him. 

"I still want to tell you, I feel like a part of you wants to know the truth, and I don't want to hide anything from you, so I want to be honest and explain everything." 

She sat there looking at him, looking at him while biting her lip even harder, preventing herself from crying. He took it as a yes and explained how he was the vice president of the 1st division of the Tokyo Manji Gang, also known as Toman. He told her that He didn't want to scare her by telling her he's part of a gang, which makes him a delinquent in her eyes. He also confessed how he was sorry for hiding the truth, and all the times he couldn't show up was because he had a meeting with them. He explained that Toman's first goal is to create a new era, and talked about how much he respected Mikey the captain and also the best friend he mentioned before, Baji Keisuke, who was the captain of the first division. 

"I got ready that day, wore my yukata as I promised but I got a call from Mitsuya, He said that Peh-yan wanted to kill Draken, and that there would be a huge surprise attack from Moebius so I had to hurry there after changing. I wanted to tell you but I couldn't since I don't have your phone number, and when I got there you were already gone." He apologised while staring at her, wanting her to understand that by no mean he was toying with her. "Are you mad at me ? Please say something."

She wanted to talk but the lump in her throat made it hurt to utter a single word so she shook her head, not wanting to talk. She was relieved, he wasn't playing around with her, he was sincere and he told her the truth. Chifuyu leaned in before kissing her cheeks softly, making her shriek and made him laugh.

"I'm sorry I kissed you without your permission, but can I kiss you ?" He questioned, his eyes begging her to tell him yes, so she nodded again. 

He grabbed her cheeks, his thumb brushing against her bloody lips before kissing her again, but this time, he kissed her lips. The kiss itself was very soft and It made Y/n heart flutter, but It also made her tears flow. It was the accumulation of stress, sadness and also happiness, she truly felt relieved and she was finally close to the boy she loved. 

When they finally parted away, both of them were panting, their faces were red, Y/n cheeks were damp and Chifuyu gently brushed his thumbs on her cheeks to dry her tears. The smile they exchanged at that moment made it even more heartwarming. 

"I'm going to change, I'll be back." Y/n got up from her bed, grabbing her pyjama before running to her bathroom, leaving a confused Chifuyu behind. She closed the door, leaning on it before smacking her cheeks. 

'Everything went way to quickly'

She washed her face, brushed her teeth and changed her outfit before going to her room again, just to see a Chifuyu cuddling her pillow. When he saw her he immediately straightened his stance. 

Y/n decided It was the right time to give him the gift she prepared, so she looked for a bit around her room as she forgot where she put it before dashing to her living room. Chifuyu was amused by how much this girl could get frustrated and how much she acted like a dummy. 

She went back to her room, a small bag in her hand before giving it to him, not uttering a single word, so he took it from her and opened it. What he found left him in a pure amazement. 

It was a painting of him hugging Peke J, around them was the park where they used to meet, Chifuyu being the emotional person that he is, tackled Y/n in a hug making both of them fall on the bed. 

"Is this for me ? like for real ?" He chirped, eyes wide open and sleep already forgotten. 

"Yes, I made It for you." She said smiling gently, Chifuyu still on top of her. 

"I didn't know you were that talented, It looks so real, I knew I fell in love with the right person." His confession made her even more embarrassed, she could seriously die happy for now. 

"Chifuyu" He hummed as a reply still smiling at her. "Please, do It again." 

"Do what ?" 

"Kiss me, please." 

____________________________