Chapter 7

_____________________________

⚠️ Mention of anxiety, slight hint of a panic attack ⚠️

It's been nearly three months since Chifuyu and Y/n started dating, and they had a lot of fun together. Y/n didn't like going out where it would be crowded a lot so most of their dates were either in the playground, in the beach having a picnic or simply cuddling while watching shoujo anime.

Chifuyu was an extreme softy, he would cry when a character gets confessed to, and when someone dies.
And Y/n has to wipe his tears, cuddle him even more or incite him to bake a cake.

Once in Y/n's apartment, they were baking a cake when her dad came in. He eyed him for a bit before hugging him and talking with him for fifteen minutes straight. And so both of her parents liked him a lot, they would invite him over, either for dinner or for a sleepover.

Once ,on a saturday night, It started raining out of nowhere. It was around 9 p.m so Chifuyu was planning to chill a bit with his girlfriend before going home.

Turns out that due to the storm, he couldn't go outside. So Y/n's mom laid a futon next to her daughter's bed for him to sleep, as usual.

However in the middle of the night, a huge rumble was heard, which made Chifuyu jolt up in his deep sleep.
If there was anything he hated, it would be how the floor would start shaking when there was a thunder.

He lifted his head to look at his girlfriend but she was still deep in her slumber. So he got up from his futon, hugging his plushie and walked on his tippy toe to reach his girlfriend's bed.

In his head, there was a huge debate whether or not should he tell you about his fear, he knew you would tease him but he also knew you would cuddle him either way.

But y/n woke up because she felt a weight crushing her, it was none other than the strong gaze of Chifuyu.

"Chifu ? What are you doing you scared me." She whisper-yelled, while clutching on her chest to calm her heartbeats.

"The thunder....I can't sleep." He pouted while avoiding her gaze, looking down to his feet while fiddeling with his toes.

The sight was truly amazing. A sleepy Chifuyu, with a small panda plushie that she gave him, rubbing his eyes while pouting. She could faint right away from how cute he looked.

"Awww, come here big baby." She opened her arms and chifuyu jumped in right away. He layed his head on her chest while she stroked his hair until he felt sleepy.

Sometimes, she would see the lightening from her bedroom's window, so she would hurry to put her palms on his ears so that he wouldn't hear what he fears the most.
She had to stay up until the storm was over, and then she slept hugging him like a teddy bear.