Chapter 6

_______________________

"Y/N LET'S GO, WE'RE GONNA BE LATE."

"I'M NOT READY YET !"

Y/n was preparing herself in the bathroom, the stress she was feeling right now was intense. Chifuyu had to wait on her bed, playing with her plushies.

"It's just my mom, n/n. You don't have to stress that much, she will like you." He reassured her, still focusing on the plushies.

"And what if she doesn't ?"

"Will It change anything ? No! I still like you, her opinion doesn't matter. Plus my mom likes you a lot without even knowing you."

"How would you know that ?"

"I mean I already talk so much about you." He confessed while rubbing his nape.

"That is stressing me even more."

He got up from his stance, walked on Y/n changing in the bathroom. He didn't focus so much on her appearance to notice that she only had her skirt and bra on.

He pulled her closer to him, hugged her while kissing her temple, earning a soft sigh that escaped from her lips.

He snapped out few seconds later, noticing her outfit, which made him dash out of the bathroom, slamming the door shut.

Y/n started wheezing from how much she laughed, and she forgot about the stress she felt.

"Come in darling, where is your girlf- OMG YOU LOOK SO CUTE." as soon as his mother saw her, she started squealing out of nowhere. "Can I squeeze your cheeks please ?"

Y/n not knowing what to do, simply nodded which made her cheeks say their farwell. Chifuyu's mom kept squeezing her cheeks until Chifuyu grabbed her arms, asking her to leave his girlfriend alone.

"Y/n call me mom please."

"Okay."

"No like right now say mom and look at me." Her eyes were wide big and the grin her face made this scene funny in Chifuyu's eyes.

"...Mom ?"

His mother started shaking out of nowhere before clapping and wiping her invisible tears, she then tackled  Y/n in a hug which made both of them laugh.

"Yes please keep calling me mom whenever you see me, you look so cute I want to squeeze you." She then held Y/n's hand, asking Chifuyu to stay in the living room while both of them had a small chat in the kitchen.

"So darling, do you like my baby chifu a lot ?" She asked while smirking, wearing her apron to prepare the dinner.

"Yes ! I mean, yes I do like him."

"You can relax darling, I find you really cute so don't worry I totally approuve if both of you dated. Actually I don't think my opinion matters, Chifu would still date you no matter what I say ." She confessed, as if she was spitting facts.

His mom was shorter than him, she had his eyes and the same skin complexion, however her hair was light brown, but she still looked like Chifuyu.

"I wanted to tell you few things." That statement made Y/n glup, definetely not ready to hear the next part. "Chifu is a soft baby, he hates making me worry so he tries to be considerate. His father flet away when I became pregnant so he never knew his father. I tried to fill the missing spot but I know that I can never be a father to him. And as his first girlfriend, please try to understand him, give him the proper love and affection that he needs, I'll be forever grateful darling."

She was practically kneeling in front of y/n, begging her to take care of his child. That made Y/n tear up and help his mom get up from her kneeling position.

"I will, I promise." Y/n hugged her in order to comfort her.

"MOM STOP STEALING MY GIRLFRIEND GIVE HER BACK TO ME !" Chifuyu started pounding on the kitchen's door "Don't show her that picture mom please."

Y/n and Chifuyu's mom started laughing before unlocking the door.

"Why are you crying Y/n ? Mom ?"

"Oh It's nothing, we were just- PEKE J" Y/n shouted before running around the apartment, trying to catch Peke J.

The cat, annoyed by her attitude, stopped running, let her grab him before turning around in a slow motion and scratching her hands.

"Ouch, peke j come back I love you."

"Y/N ? Are you betraying me ? Come here let me put a bandaid on that scratch."

"CHIFU ! LEAVE Y/N ALONE AND COME PREPARE THE TABLE." His mom started shouting. " Y/n baby let me patch that injury for you."

"MOM ? YOU'RE DEFINETELY STEALING MY GIRLFRIEND ! PEKE J IS A WITNESS !"

They kept bickering on who would heal her. Well she ended up doing it by herself, mainly because she wanted them to stop shouting, but also she wanted to play with Peke J.

"Dear, the dinner is ready come and try your mom-in-law's dishes, you're so gonna love it, I mean I hope so. You know what I'll let you try it I won't say anything." Y/n was amused by how much Chifuyu's mom was energetic. "So ??? Tell me did you like it, I will season it more if youu don't like it."

She kept looking left and right trying to catch a reaction from y/n. The couple finished their dinner without cracking a single smile, or saying a single word.

"You...you didn't like it ?" Her voice cracked by the end of the sentence, which made Y/n and chifuyu burst in a fit of laughter.

"CHIFU YOU DUMMY YOU'RE MAKING MY DAUGHTER IN LAW RETURN AGAINST ME."

"IT WAS HER IDEA NOT MINE."

"HUH ? ASSUME YOUR FAULT YOU DONKEY ! IT WASN'T ME, IT WAS YOUR IDEA, WHY WOULD I TRY TO HURT YOUR MOM."

"Yeah that's right y/n is an angel, she wouldn't prank me would she ? Chifu, you're doing the dishes while I show MY sweet baby your pictures when you were a nakey baby."

"No, you wouldn't." Threatned Chifuyu.

"Oh, try me. Let's go Y/n." His mom grabbed y/n's hand before running away from the kitchen.

They sat in the living room, Miko (Idk I just had to invent a name), chifuyu's mom, brought an album full of her son's picture.

She started telling her multiple stories, on how Chifuyu was a mess when he was a baby, to how much he liked pudding and it made Y/n.

Y/n was 'awwing' at how Chifuyu's butt cheeks were blushing when he was kid. That is until He came into the living room, saw the most embarrassing picture in the gasp of his girlfriend. He hurried to snatch it away from her and run away with the album.

"