Final Chapter (Bonus)

______________________

1

0 years later
_____________

Life was always about giving, you had to give and you'll get in return, It was logical in any possible scenario no matter how much you think about it.
You had to work and earn, you had to dream and pursue, you had to live and love.

At the mere age of 26 years old, y/n was already at the peak of her career, however, she took small break order to attend her friend's wedding and surprise her.

It's been a long time since she last saw Emma Sano, and she had to admit that meeting her after a long time was a relief.

Not that y/n cut the ties with the Tokyo Manji Gang, but she was so torn between her studies that she continued abroad that she could barely talk with them.

As for her boyfriend, they tried to manage a long distance relationship, but eventually y/n asked if they could take a small break, they've been dating for 9 years at that time and It was already as If they were married.

Chifuyu meant a lot to her, he took all of her first times, he was there for her through thick and thin, and today she came back not only to congratulate her friend, but also to purpose to her 'boyfriend'.

Y/n wanted to be special to him too, she wanted to give him her all and more, she's been craving his touch and now she was back after 2 years of being away.

As soon as she stepped in Japan, she immediately rushed to get rings, not the promise ring he got her on their five year anniversary, she decided to get the real deal. She was ready to settle down, start a family with him and live the life she always wanted with him.

She was ready.

"Let's raise a toast to the best couple ever, Ken and Emma

"Let's raise a toast to the best couple ever, Ken and Emma." Cheered the small crowd, and that's when y/n stepped in the room.

The cheers stopped for a while, looking at the beautiful, lovely girl that just got in the room.

And soon, she was engulfed in a hug by the tokyo manji gang, they were all surprised when they saw her in the party.

They embraced her all, one by one, she noticed how much her friends changed in two years.
For exemple the kawata siblings dyed their hair black again, just like everyone. Mitsuya was already married when she came back, Mikey was still carefree, Draken finally confessed to Emma when she got badly hurt once and Baji cut his hair in a wolf haircut.

She liked how much they changed when she was apart from them, she noticed the slightest details when it came to them, they changed her a lot after all.

"BAJI YOU HID THE LAST CHAMPAGNE DIDN'T YA ?" Yelled a voice that she could recongnize from miles away.

She had to close her eyes, avoiding to ruin her gorgeous face by crying. He was there, she missed him so much that she couldn't help but throw away her high heels as she dashed towards him.

As cheesy as it may sound, but she finally felt home.

He embraced her in a tight hug, not believing that she's in front of him after a very long time. He kept her in his arms, not wanting to let go, as if she could fade away.

"Can I kiss you, n/n ?"

"You never change, do you ?" 

And so, they exchanged a deep kiss as their friends cheered for them. They were happy, they felt complete.

They were finally home.

By the end of the party, they sat in the same parc, all together

By the end of the party, they sat in the same parc, all together. Y/n saw Peke J's kids here and there around the parc and kept chasing them, but they were as cold as their father.

"Chifu, let's stargaze." Suggested y/n as she extended her arms towards the dark sky.

"But, n/n It's cloudy toni-" Chifuyu looked at the sky, noticing the big clouds that prevented them from looking at the sky, so he turned again to look at his girlfriend.

However he found her kneeling, showing him a hand picked ring. He stood there not knowing what to say, however he looked away, searching in his pocket before kneeling in front of her and showing her what seemed to be like a ring, and a beautiful one.

Y/n's eyes watered as she looked at her boyfriend, not believing what just happened.

"Let's say it together."

"Would you marry me ? I promise I'll cherish you, support you, and stand with you through thick and thin."

"Yes." They both replied at the same time, as they laughed and jumped in each others arms.

Toman was there, cheering on them, their family was growing up faster and faster each day. Their love for each other grew as well, just like y/n and Chifuyu's love kept growing and flowering.

They felt happy, they were home.

____________________________