Chapter 5

_____________________________

It's been two weeks since Y/n and Chifuyu started dating. On that fateful night when both of them confessed, they ended up sleeping for a bit before waking up and getting on Chifuyu's bike and going to the beach to watch the sunrise. 

And ever since that day, Y/n wanted to go back to the beach with him but this time, she wanted to swim, so she asked him out, telling him he could bring his friends along if he wanted to. He ended up bringing his gang members. 

When they weren't wearing their Toman uniform, they looked like simple teenagers. However Y/n still found them intimidating, especially Draken, he didn't look like his age. And yes Draken was perfectly fine, she visited him a lot with Chifuyu during these two weeks and knew that despite his looks, he was really respectful and humble. 

He tagged along although he wouldn't be able to swim, since his scar didn't heal perfectly, which made Emma stay with him on the sand. 

Mikey and smiley were building sand castle, Baji and mucho were having a swimming contest, angry was sitting behind smiley taking pictures of the sea and the gang in general. Mitsuya was scolding takemichi because he took hina out without letting her put sunscreen on her face. 

The mood was quite chill and everyone was having fun on his own way, but Chifuyu was looking everywhere for Y/n and he didn't find her. She was right by his side five minutes ago, but he was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't hear what she said nor where she headed to. 

Few seconds later, he saw her coming back with a bag full of snacks and ice-cream, he wanted to scold her for scaring him but he refrained to, knowing to well his girlfriend would cry if someone shouted at her. So he hugged her before helping her carry the bags to where Draken and Emma were. 

"I got you watermelon flavor Ken, and Emma here is your strawberry one." she started distributing as she arrived next to them. 

"Where is mine N/n ?" pleaded Chifuyu, trying to get his girlfriend's attention. 

"Wait I'll be back." She brushed him off before giving mikey, smiley and everyone else their Ice cream as they requested. Chifuyu sat there, while pouting, his girlfriend just ignored him and he didn't like that. 

"Chifufu, here I am, look I got you-" 

"Don't talk to me, I'm mad." 

"Oya ? you're mad, hmmm sounds like it's time to sit next to Nahoya and Manjiro." She teased him, knowing to well that would break his walls. 

"Talk to me I'm not mad, what did you get me ?" He blurted, looking at his girlfriend with puppy eyes which made Draken cringe at the vice-captain's attitude. 

"I found your favourite ice cream brand there, I didn't know what to get so... I bought everything here." She chirped as she gave him the entire bag, It had around 6 ice creams and It was all for him. 

He was looking at his girlfriend full of admiration, she knew how to amaze him everyday, and simply buying him ice cream made him want to tear up. But he couldn't eat it all so he ended up splitting it with her, so that he could try every flavor.

Eventually both of them had a bad headache and were laying on their backs, trying to ease their pain by sunbathing, but a Mitsuya in fury appeared out of nowhere scolding them because they didn't put sunscreen on. 

Then all of them went to take a dip, splashing each other with the salty water, and they all went to drown Takemichi, but hina defended him by saying that they had to drown her before attacking her boyfriend. Well no one dared to hurt her so that did put an end to their 'bullying'. Chifuyu had his girlfriend on his back the whole time, and as he thought about her chest squeezed on his back, his cheeks flared red and he threw her off him.

"Chifu ? what the fuck ?" 

"Sorry love, I was kidding come back." He hugged her but this time, he made her legs wrap around his waist. On a scale from one to ten, Y/n's feelings were an pure ten, she liked it when he held her close to him. 

Well they try to limit the PDA around the others but Chifuyu's nature makes him very clingy and affectionate, he was into skinship so he liked holding her even if it meant intertwining their pinkies. 

"Ew get a room." caterwauled Baji, glaring at both of them. 

"Come here Kei let me hug you." you cooed detaching yourself from Chifuyu.

"Nope, you're not hugging anyone come here." He tightened his grip around her so that she wouldn't leave him for Baji. 

The first time she met them was in Draken's room, they immediately clicked and became friends. Y/n wasn't really into calling people with their last name so she asked if It was alright if she called them all by their name. Obviously they approuved, However Mikey wanted to be called Mikey, so she's been trying her best to remember this detail although she forgets most of the time. 

It was around 5 p.m when they decided it was time wrap it up, mainly because Mikey was craving a kiddie menu, and Hina had to tutor Naoto, so they packed everything up and left. 

Y/n had another plan though, She wanted to play with Peke J, so instead of going home with hina, she hopped on Chifuyu's motorcycle. 

"Let's go !" Boomed Y/n while lifting both of hands up. 

"Eh, no get off." He lifted her off his motorcycle and made her stand up on the side.

"No please take me to Peke J." 

"You forgot my kiss, I'm not taking you anywhere." He pouted, while crossing his arms around his chest. 

You chuckled, he was seriously a baby, he acted like one despite being in a gang. So she got near him wrapping her arms around his neck and gave him a small peck on his cheek. 

"You missed." He said, still glaring at her. 

"Take me to Peke J and I'll give you a proper kiss." She suggested while holding his cheeks.

"Fine get on." He finally gave in, he couldn't keep his act in front of her.

They ended up in the same park, still not fully dried, playing with Peke J that happened to be wandering there.
Chifuyu was more than happy, he finally got his well deserved kiss.

__________________________