Chapter 9

____________________________

In an alternate reality, where nobody dies

________________

Chifuyu was in the hospital for two days which made his girlfriend insult baji despite knowing he was a spy.

The battle between Toman and Valhalla happened one week ago.
Toman had a hard time against Valhalla, especially because they were out numbered.

Y/n didn't approuve the fact that her boyfriend, despite being hurt, still went to fight. However she supported him unconditionnally and prepared him mentally for any possible scenario.

The fight was a loss for Valhalla, as Baji defeated Kisaki, Mikey became the boss of Valhalla. However Baji was stabbed by Kazutora, his injury was very dangerous. Fortunately, Emma callled an ambulance on time and he was saved.

"Give it to me without hints." Whispered Baji towards Chifuyu.

"But Baji-san, you're still recovering." Said Chifuyu as he debated in his mind whether or not should he give the bowl full of his best friend's favorite food.

"Nah, Look I'm pretty fine now give it to me." Insisted Baji, not the slightest afraid about his health.

As the Kind Chifuyu gave in, a Y/n in hurry appeared in the room, snatching the peyoung yakisoba from her boyfriend's hand.

"Nope, nope, nope." She kept muttering a serie of 'nopes', as if she already predicted that Chifuyu would share his lunch with Baji.

"Keisuke ! You can't eat anything beside soup or salads, you know that right ?" Y/n scolded him, her glare was burning holes in his face.

"Yeah..." pouted Baji as he leaned back, trying to devour his plain vegetable soup.

"Don't scold me love, I gave in, I'm sorry." Chifuyu apologised as he held both of his arms in front of his face.

"Dummy, I won't scold you, you look like a baby. It's keisuke's fault not yours." Explained y/n as she gave her boyfriend a small peck on his lips. "Look Keisuke, I brought you my well prepared equations lesson, I will teach you starting from today since Chifuyu is tired."

"I'm not..."

"Yes you are."

Chifuyu eyed his best friend, and then his girlfriend before sitting on the small couch in Baji's room, leaving the chair near the bed to his girlfriend.
Baji was beyond scared, he mouthed a 'help me' to Chifuyu, but the smol boy could only shake his head, signaling that there is no way y/n would go back on her decisions.