Chapter 8

______________________

⚠️panic attack⚠️

Y/n woke up from her sleep, she had another nightmare, it was the 3rd one in the same hour.

Her parents were doing a harry potter marathon in the living room, so the house was all plunged in a dark atmosphere, which made Y/n's heart clutch even more when she remembered that Chifuyu was nowhere to be found.

Her phone started buzzing but before she could reply, she received a text from an unknown number.

03-XXXX-XXXX

Hello sweetheart,

It's Miko, Chifuyu's mom, I've been wondering if Chifuyu is staying over at your place or if he is staying over at Keisuke's. He would usually inform me if he's not staying at home for the night.
Please ask him to call me, I'm worried about him.

Sent 12:03 a.m

Y/n's body froze, even his mom doesn't know his whereabout. Y/n knew how much being in a gang was dangerous, she wanted Chifuyu to quit as soon as possible but she saw how much he liked being in a biker gang with his friends, so she didn't nag him.

However right now, she regretted not telling him how much she hates what he's doing, but she hates herself for being selfish and overreacting.

She decided to wash her face, drink some water and get ibuprofen, she was aware of the fact that there is no way she would sleeping without knowing where is her boyfriend.

That is until she heard her ringtone, she went back to her room, jumping on her bed and snatching her phone. She saw that Emma was calling her so she immediately replied.

"I'm sorry y/n-chan I'm calling you really late."

"It's fine Emma, you don't need to worry about it."

"I...I'm about to tell you something, but please don't panic, it concerns Chifuyu, his mom is also with me."

Y/n's felt that her legs gave up on her as she heard what Emma said next.

"Chifuyu...unconscious...hospital."

⚠️

Her ears picked up few words, but she could understand what It meant. Her body made a loud 'thump' as she fell hard on the floor. Her head was throbbing, her chest tightened from how much she's been holding her breath in, she knew she was about to have a panic attack, and not a normal one, so she screamed on top of her lungs which alarmed her parents.

They came running to her room, finding her hyperventilating, clutching so hard on her chest, her sobs were so loud that she started choking on her spit.

Her mom started rubbing circles on her back to calm her but Y/n started scratching her face rougher, leaving cuts on her cheeks as few droplets of blood gushed out.