4

(I totally wasn't listening to Christmas music while writing this and got distracted and fell asleep and now it's the next day and I was trying to speed run finishing this chapter anyway- enjoy)

(just like narrating things about Y/ns past)

Y/n wasn't in a good place before L'manburg. She had spent all her time mourning over random things, never to enjoy her life. Her mental health had gone from good to bad. Bad to good. It was an emotional rollercoaster. She still is grateful to this day for Wilbur. She remembered standing on the cliffside screaming, "give me a reason." Wilbur had found her. And thank god for that. She just wanted to end things. But he didn't let her. They had both formed a bond like no other. Y/n couldn't have ever dreamed of that. And she missed that. She wanted him back. But he wasn't coming back, instead, she got back her new best friend.

------------------------------------------------------------

(back to the morning after ghostbur arrived)

"Y/nnnnnnnnn!" The desperate for attention from his new friend said.

"Yes, Ghostbur?" The sleepy Y/n appeared from her room after a restless night's sleep. She was busy thinking about Ghostbur.

"Can we go walk around? Pretty please?" The ghost begged. Y/n saw him as a human now. She had thought long hours on it. He's not a ghost, he's a regular person, too.

"Yes, come along." He followed her out the door. She hadn't decided where to take him to first. But she knew she wanted to avoid Phil at all costs. She had no clue how he would react to his son being brought back in a nicer, politer, ghost form. As she locked the door, she decided that she would show him around L'manburg, since it was one of the few things he remembered.

"Where are we going?" Ghostbur asked. He was very excited to see the place where he grew up at. Even if he didn't remember his childhood, he was grateful for Y/n's kindness. He wishes he remembered her.

"I'll probably show you around the ruins of lmanburg, and probably just around random landmarks. Sound good?" The, also excited girl told the tall brunette man.

(I didn't pay attention to the lore of the aftermath of lmanburg so I'm just going off of my own storyline that will kinda go along with the dsmp one, but im making it up..ig? Anyway)

"Oh yes! I'm very excited! Thank you for being so ever so kind!" Ghostbur said, looking down at y/n. That was when it hit him. He remembered her eyes. Only her eyes. That's it. But he was so lucky for that. Y/n noticed the grin on his face turning into a big smile. She laughed at his change of mood. He was happy before, but now he was happier

"What's got you so smiley all of a sudden?" She questioned, in a joking manner. His smile looked just like Wilburs. She was still not over the death of Wilbur, but she was warming up to Ghostbur. Y/n has social anxiety, and getting to know new people made her anxious. But she didn't feel that way. Maybe it was because she knew it was Wilbur. It was still odd for her though.

"I'm just happy that I get to see lmanburg! You do know I remember all about lmanburg? It's one of the only things I can remember!" He exclaimed. It was true, it was one of the only things he can remember, pathetic, but he loved it.

"I'm glad you're excited!" Y/n responded, happily to Ghostbur. She was glad he was happy. That he wasn't scared of the world that everyone hated his past self in. They carried along with their walk to lmanburg, one their way making remarks about different things. They decided that they would go over to lmanburg then go look at the beach.

The two walked alongside each other the next few minutes to lmanburg, talking about the most random things. Y/n couldn't help but smile at the thought that he was happier now. In a different life. It had been the 1000th thought today about it. Only because she was genuinely happy about it. They started to approach the country that used to once be his. Of course he knew this, but he had no clue about who blew it up.

"Oh! Look at this! This is very cool!" He exaggerated very a little too much. Afterall, he had stayed up all night looking forward to this. And, boy was he fatigued. But he fought back his tiredness to enjoy this time, though.

"Isn't it? It used to be very beautiful before it got blown up, but it's still pretty I guess!" Y/n let out a deep long sigh. She didn't want to see the button again. Not with ghostbur, at least.

There was a long silence, but ghostbur broke it, "who blew up my dear lmanburg?" He queried her, looking into her e/c eyes.

Y/n sat there for a second. I thought he remembered the history of lmanburg? Did he only forget who blew it up? She thought of an excuse really quickly. She didn't want to ruin his excited nature with just a piece of information. "Oh, nobody blew it up, it was just a natural disaster. Nothing too big. It killed alivebur, though." Y/n thought for seconds, and just used the first thing that came to mind. He was going to find out later on, but not now.

"Oh okay!" He was a little specious, but understood that it wasn't someone that blew it up, it just something.

(Hehe time skip to when they get done with the...tour?)

Y/n had avoided the place where Wilbur died. And she was very proud of that. Ghostbur had just gone out for a while to get some, "blue." Whatever that meant. Y/n sat in the book section of her shop, invested in the book she was reading. The light sound of rain brought her to realty. She got up from the floor and sat on the couch in the back room. She slowly drifted off the sleep, with the sound of rain playing in the background.

(LOOK AT THAT A LONGER CHAPTER THAT I DIDN'T PROOFREAD!  HOPE U ENJOYED! MAYBE NEW CHAPTER TONIGHT, PROB NOT....<3 ANYWAY, IMMA START ON MY NEXT STORY ASWELL. I THINK ILL TRY AND START THAT TONIGHT! BYE FOR NOW)