Epilogue

It had now been a few months since I had first encountered Revivebur after months of not seeing him. It had also been a few months since I've last seen Ghostbur.

After the day of the field and the flower, Ive seen little signs of things that ghostbur could be telling me. But I've been told to forget about ghostbur and move on with my life. And I have been doing that, one step at a time. Progressively, I've been continuing on with my life. Only recently was the biggest factor of Ghostburs present was taken away. That being Friend's life. He sadly disappeared when he ran away one night, we found out later that a man who owned a butcher shop had taken him not knowing it was someone's pet.

Other than that, life has been going great. I would say that the only reason my life has been great recently after ghostburs death was Revivebur. He's kept me plenty busy, keeping my mind off of his friendly ghost partner.

He finally agreed to meeting all the people around town when we were both ready. Turns out, it was no big deal. His family was delighted to see him again and didn't throw arms when they saw him. Even Phil was quite happy and serene to see him.

Yeah, my life was going pretty well.

Revivebur had also picked up interest, bravery, and courage to explore Lmanburg. We walked around for hours until we reached the area where he died. Otherwise known as the place he proposed to me at.

It was unavoidable now, we had to go up there to even continue on with our tour.

We marched up the stairs to the platform with the button. We stood there and admired the view in silence for a while.

That was until Wilbur took my hand and started to speak.

"Y/n, I am madly in love with you. I don't care about what you say. We've known eachother our whole lives. I have a connection with you that I've never had with any other person. You are the special one that I need in my life all the time." He finished off with a smile.

"So let's try this again. Hopefully this time I don't get dramatically killed by my own father." He chuckled for a second and got down on one knee.

It was quite obvious now what he was going to do.

"Y/n, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" He asked with sincere smile.

"Yes. Forever times yes!" He got up from his knee and allowed me to hug him like a koala. My attached to his torso as he held me for support. We were both in the happiest puddles of tears that we've both ever been in our life.

It was the start of an old-new beginning.

To answer the question you probably all have floating around your curious little minds, yes.

Yes this is the newest memory added to the collection of many. A memory that will forever be passed down and will never fade away. A memory of the love that will be recognized for years to come.

A memory of the love that lasted.

And at last, I felt truly happy in the arms that held me that spring night.

"I love you Y/n."

"I love you too Wilbur."

——-

Clocking in at about 13,494 words, the fanfiction is finished. Don't worry, the characters and story will live on. Either through oneshots or a possible (not yet confirmed) sequel.

I am really proud of this fanfiction. I feel like I truly found myself while writing this. I thank everyone for all the overwhelming support, and for now,

goodbye.