12 (guest writer lucy!!)

Here Ranboo comes. Out of Sallys small homey shop. He had just purchased a bunch of beautiful flower bouquets in hand, Tubbo had asked him to grab some for the bees. He started off back to snow chester.

He got about seven minutes in before he saw ghostbur and y/n. He smiled and went to wave, but ended up dropping a few bouquets in the process. He'd realize what he'd done just slightly too late.

He dropped down and started picking up the flowers while he noticed they were coming up to talk to Ranboo."Hey Ranboo !!" Ghostbur said in his little joyful tone."Hey Ghostbur,hello y/n."

When Ranboo finished picking up his flowers, he stood up and saw y/n's beautiful ring. "Woah y/n, nice ring, where did you get it?". She smiled and looked up at Ghostbur.

Ranboo looked at them, he'd seen the spark they had. "Ah I see." Ranboo said, Ghostbur giggled. "Well if you guys aren't too busy, can you help me with these flowers?" Ranboo said. "Of course we will!!", y/n nodded after ghostbur said that.

There were at least twelve bouquets.While they were catching up and chatting on the way back they finally got back to the new house. After they set all the flowers down on a table Ranboo told them he needed to grab something.

When he had gotten back, he had a small box. It was a Christmas present. "Well I know how much you two mean to each other so..." He said hyping the gifts up, then handed them a small rectangle box.

"Open it!" he said excited, y/n opened it and saw a picture of y/n and Wilbur together. They were in a flower field. "Ranboo! Where did you get this?" She said confused but happy. "Well I was walking through the old l'manburg, and i found this box.".

Y/n found Ranboo's story intriguing. " It had Some burns on it and was beaten up pretty bad." He said in a bit of an excited tone, " there this was, it was a picture of you and wilbur in a flower field.

"Wow, thank you so much Ranboo!" y/n said hugging the picture."This is beautiful." Ghostbur said sincerely."You guys should be on your way, I have a few things I need to do." A sudden change in tone.

Y/n looked at Ghostbur and told him "Yea okay, we should be on our way." a bit confused. "Okay, Bye Ranboo!!" Ghostbur waved and so did y/n. Ranboo waved and quickly closed the door. He ran to the closet, it was another episode.

a/n from lucy-

OMFG i think i did good aubrie idk but im embarrassed idk why but yea here ig