19

It was almost like I forgot him.

I had just lost him yet I've not gone through the grieving process?

Maybe I have, but I'm scared to admit it now that the one that the one that I truly loved my entire is back.

I obviously didn't forget him because now I'm thinking about him.

It had been a week since his death and the revival of my loved one. Wilbur is quite frankly petrified of facing his family of any sort. He had barely seen Tommy, and didn't have any desire too either. It made my heart break into a few pieces, but it was fine that he didn't want to see them. To be fair I didn't either.

He had explained to me that the only reason he wanted to kill him was because of me. He said it hurt seeing me happy without him and he wanted to hurt me back. Which surprised me because that behavior from him is normally unearthly. Maybe not now after what he had to go through.

God dammit I haven't once said Ghostburs name.

I needed someone to be with, and I have that person now. The void that ghostbur left me with had been partially filled. Does that mean that I can magically forget and move on?

No. But I needed answers.

So me and Alivebur walked out to the large field where I first had a deep connection with Ghostbur. This where I would find the answers I'm longing for.

As we walked out to the field, Alivebur took my hand with his free hand. The other hand carried the leash of friend.

As we reached the end of the field, right toward the cliff we stopped to look at the astonishing sunset. Just like all the other times.

"So this is where you guys first..." he didn't want to finish the sentence, I knew what he was talking about.

"Yeah." I stood in the uncomfortable silence. Not only was the silence uncomfortable. I felt like I was being watched, and not by the two pairs of eyes that were next to me. I glanced at the flowers that had been staring at me. I bent down and plucked one. They were yellow daffodils.

Ghostburs favorite.

I looked at it for a long while, catching concerned looks from alivebur.

The flower flashed a smile at me. A crooked grin.

The same grin that Ghostbur always gave me.

It was the answer I needed. He was telling me to move on and not worry about him. And I understood him.

I turned around and looked at Alivebur. I'm going to spend the rest of my life with him. Forever and always.

it was my job to keep him and ghostbur happy. So I kissed him. I looked in his eyes and put my hand on his scars and kissed him.

It was the first kiss we've shared since the day of his death, but it was not our last. We would stick together for years together, no matter the circumstance. He was my new ghostbur.

He was the first to pull away from the moment, and he smiled down at me. He was a giant, and I stood a little bit below him. His cheeky grin warmed my insides, and it reminded me of the days in Lmanburg when we were jokingly flirting for no reason. That flirting only led to real flirting.

"Maybe it's time to make some new memories?" He followed with, I chuckled at the reference that he was referring to. "You know, some memories fade away into distance, while some stay. Just like the memories of our love. They will never fade away until the end of time."

I smiled and looked down at the flower again. It smiled right back at me when I heard ghostburs voice echo through my ears.

"He's right. They were never fade away so don't worry about them."

He was right.

Ghostbur, it was a pleasure reliving the memories of our love with you.

But now it's time to make some new ones.

the end