10

"Y/n?" Ghostbur said worryingly. He knew something was wrong, but he didn't want to intrude on her thoughts as they seemed important.

"Oh! Yes hello ghostbur!" Y/n laughed silently and mentally slapped herself for almost forgetting about their plan.

"What's our next stop!?" Ghostbur excitingly asked, ignoring the frazzled and disrupted girl across from him. She thought for a second about serious and loving moments that her and Wilbur had experienced. Her brain clicked and she thought about the perfect time.

"Got it!" Y/n smiled and grabbed ghostburs hand to signalize that it was time to go. She was going to bring him to the beach. It was Wilbur's favorite, but it was also the place where he called y/n his.

They arrived at the beach after a few minutes of walking. The waves crashed against the sad forming a White Sea foam. She let go of ghostburs hand and ran towards an outline of a heart out of rocks. She had no idea how it was still there, but it was.

Ghostbur ran towards y/n, thinking something was wrong. Instead, saw a heart with the initials of 'W & Y/I.'

"Was that you and Wilbur's?!" Ghostbur looked down at the teary eyed girl.

"Yes." Y/n choked out of her raw mouth. Ghostbur pulled her into a warm loving hug. He, too, shed a quiet tear while Y/n sobbed into his chest. "I miss him. No offense." Y/n laughed into his warm sweater.

"None taken, it's understandable. I would miss me too." Ghostbur smiled and kissed Y/ns forehead. He knew how much she missed him. I mean, it was pretty obvious she had taken ghostbur in even if she wasn't fully sure of who he was. She knew that he was Wilbur deep down though.

"Shitty joke, nice try." Y/n brightened up at the joke though. Even if it was sort of shitty.

"Did you guys make this?" Ghostbur asked, motioning at the heart with the initials.

"Yeah, well, he made it. He made it to ask me to be his girlfriend." Y/n sighed, but then smiled again at the memory. It was really fortunate that she got to relive these memories.

"June 29th." Ghostbur added on.

"Huh?" Y/n was confused. What was June 29th?

"I remember. You took a Polaroid of us, and stuck it by that rock." Ghostbur walked over to the wet rock and pulled out the black and white Polaroid and handed it to Y/n.

Y/n knew about the Polaroid, and wasn't surprised by the stupidity of the placing of it. She was more astonished by the fact that Ghostbur remembered.

"You remembered?" Y/n asked. Ghostbur nodded.

"You remembered." Y/n yelled and laughed at the same time. Ghostbur hugged her as tight as he possibly could. His hands found her soft skin on her waist, which sent chills down Y/n's body.

"Can I try this again?" Ghostbur asked.

"Try what?"

"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" Ghostbur blurted our. He didn't know if he was ready, or if she was. He didn't even mean to say it. He wondered if alivebur could've pushed him to say it.

Y/n paused and thought for a split second then finally said , "yes."

Ghostbur picked her up and swayed her. No words. Silence. Comfortable silence. The best silence.

"You told me you'd get me back the memories of our love. So you did it. We're going to relive these memories how alivebur would've wanted it. Just like before." Ghostbur said as he pulled away from the hug.

"Okay, and I'll still help you remember the memories of our love. I promise."

"Thank you."

"Your welcome."

———————————————————————

HOLLLYYYYYYY

ok so, what do you think? Too soon? Too bad. it's happening. It's done, it's wrote. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed. I've gotten the story plot all worked on. The emotions thing is going swell 👍

bye bye