one shot - the happiest day of her life

The day had finally arrived. The day that y/n had been waiting for since the day of his death, then to his revival.

Today was all she had anticipated. Her hands shake with jitteriness, nervous yet so excited to be here. Her hands continued to shake as she slowly picks up the small bouquet of pink flowers, staring at my soft petals thinking about her life after this day. About how'd she'll fall in love more and more everyday, forever and ever. How she'll wake up next to the love of her life every morning and fall asleep next to him every night.

Her life was perfectly set out in front of her and she couldn't ask for anymore.

She slowly arose from her content position on her small chair by her desk; which had also been serving as a vanity as she got ready for her big day. Taking a deep breath, she checked the time on the old clock that had hung for as long as she could remember and would only hang for much longer. As if she had already known the time and hadn't been checking it every so often, (basically every second that she got the change to,) the clock showed the time that she had been waiting for.

11:59 am.

A bright smile erupted into her face, perking her up as she stood up probably too quickly, getting a good grasp on her bouquet, and finally checking her hair to make sure her veil was in perfect position.

Everything was perfect.

She walked out of her room, eager to walk down the aisle to meet the only one she would ever want in this world.

As she exited the house, the clock rung a loud ring, singling that it was 12:00 pm. The music started playing shortly later, the soft tune of whatever song had been picked had made the area so relaxing and less tense.

Y/n reached the end of the aisle as Phil came towards her to connect his arm with hers and the few guests that consisted of only a few friends rose from their seats to show respect.

Y/n wasn't paying attention to them though, she was only interested in the giddy man which had been standing with a huge smile on his face ever since she had arrived. The moment that they had both been anxiously, yet excitedly waiting for was finally here. What reason would there be for them to be unhappy? No reason at all.

She walked down the aisle, with Phil attached to her arm. All eyes on her, which was mildly uncomfortable but it didn't bother her. All she cared for was to get married once and for all, maybe with no interruptions including a father brutally killing his son.

Y/n let go of Phil's arm, him leaving a soft kiss on her cheek, leaving her to stand next to the love of her life. Her lover.

And like that they were married. Pronounced yo a new title of husband and wife. It was an understatement to say that they were happy. They had both never felt such strong emotions that it was almost unbearable.

The ceremony was to be kept short and sweet, a quick lunch was all that was needed for them to have a fabulous rest of their day.

After their lunch, which sally had gladly prepared for the guests and them, they gathered on the venue floor to say their farewells to the newly wedded couple. Sweet notes and sayings were passed to the both of them, overwhelming them with happiness.

Everyone flooded out after saying their goodbyes and continued with their day, while Wilbur and y/n stayed behind to talk about who knows what. Strolling on the beach that day by themselves was bound to be better than having all eyes on them all the time.

That's what they did, strolling on the beach, talking about god knows what. The day quickly turned to night, leaving the two with no sunshine but rather in the dark.

It didn't matter though because they had each other  and that was all that mattered in the moment.

Y/n rested her head on Wilbur's shoulder, closing her eyes with contentment.

"I love you y/n." Wilbur whispers into her ear so many times that it seems like a million times, yet it could never get old.

"I love you so much more and you don't even know." Y/n always responded. "you're my one and only; my life line."

"my golden tattoo forever and always y/n."

"forever and always Wilbur."

In that moment, y/n knew that she was head over heels and was so fucking in love with him.

And in that moment, Wilbur knew that he was head over heels and was so fucking in love with her.

Forever and always.