𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 ✔️

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩✩•̩̩͙*˚*

And here it begins

ARYA LIKED TRAINING. She was good at it. When she was out working missions, she would never know what was going to arise, it was unpredictable and erratic. But in the training room with the weapon, she was skilled at using she knew what was going on. She could regulate what happened around her and she preferred that.

In some ways unpredictability was a useful thing, it gave her a sensation that made her want to fight better but in other ways, it made her uneasy and threw her off. Nonetheless in the training room—with someone else or alone—was when she felt the most level-headed.

So as she continued combatting with Hodge like they did most days, she wasn't focusing on the people around her, the fact they had a new and unfamiliar shadow hunter, the fact they flunked the mission or the fact that her neck was still slightly bruised. Arya was at her best and that was precisely where she enjoyed being. Although she couldn't refute that when she would occasionally feel Alec's gaze on her, she could get mildly distracted. But right now—she was focused.

That was however until it was interrupted by Jace and Clary. She did a roundhouse kick which Hodge swerved but in the last second of thinking, she rolled around him, kicked herself up, span and placed the non-bladed replica of her stick in the centre of Hodges back—resulting in her win. He groaned and she released him, only for Jace to force a cough to get their attention. "Yes, I get it. You can have him now." She huffed thanking Hodge who chuckled happily at her before she jogged away to go and have a shower before the next mission.

After her shower, Arya headed to Izzy's room where her parabatai was getting Clary ready for them to leave.

"Is this the least revealing thing you have?" The redhead complained, studying herself in the mirror. Her tank top hung a slight bit low revealing the smallest amount of cleavage, her jeans were simple black skinny ones and she had a mundane named Simons jacket on. He had appeared while Arya had been in the shower and he was now inside the institute. The girl was surprised Alec had agreed to it. But if she knew Jace—and she did—he would have put up an argument so that Alec couldn't refuse.

"What." Izzy snickered, looking at the most basic outfit in her closet on the redhead. "All the naughty bits are covered." She frowned. "A little too much in my opinion." She added, sharing a look with her parabatai who had dropped herself down on Izzy's bed, already dressed for the mission.

"Well, do you have anything less revealing?" Clary begged Arya who shook her head. "Take a guess." She smirked. Clary scanned her outfit from top to bottom. It was a black leather bralette that revealed plenty of cleavage and a pair of black leather skinny jeans which were low waisted and showed off her figure, as well as a pair of knee-high boots.