𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜

Year: 2003
Destination: Yokohama's beach outskirts.
_______________________________

"We're at the beach, bitches!" Draken shouted.

"Oh my god. You said that like 10 times now." I said on the back of Draken motor cycle.

"Oh, shit! This feels awesome!" Baji said.

"The ocean breeze rocks!" Kazutora said.

"Here, pullover." I said and Draken stopped his bike and so did everyone else.

"Mikey!" We all said looking back at Mikey.

"Dude, Mikey. How long are you gonna rock that moped? You're our commander. Switch it out for an actual bike already." Draken said.

"It's fine. You shittin' on my ride? My CB25OT 50cc Model... Street Hawk!" Mikey said smiling.

"Are you shittin' me? It's just a damn moped. You can't even rev it." Draken said.

"Some idiots try to and just end up taking off." Mitsuya said with his hands behind his head.

"That sounds like Mikey." Pah said.

"Not that it would matter, since he's slow as shit." Kazutora said.

"Yeah, he's got a point." I said nodding my head.

"I know you don't want to ride anything but a CB250T, but there's no one older here to let you borrow one, so what're you gonna do?" Draken asked as we heard the sound of engines revving.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey!"

"Seriously?"

"Look at those widdle babies wearing them gang jackets."

"Tokyo Manji Gang? Never heard of ya."

"Where the hell did you wash up from?"

"And what's this? All of you sharing the one girl? Are you that much of whore?" One of them asked and I looked down at the ground.

I really hated it when other guys comment on how I hang out with Draken and his friends.

"If you little shits wanna play pretend, do that back home. Get the hell out of Yokohama."

"Since we met here and all... I'll go ahead and scrap that li'l moped of yours. I'm sure you don't need it. And we'll take the little whore with us too." One of them said walking towards us.

Draken put his arm out in front of me almost like a shield as the biker walked towards us.

"Lay one finger on her or my precious Street Hawk, and I'll kill you." Mikey said staring at him.

"Well, whatever." He said getting back on his bike and I breathed a sigh of relief.

"What do you wanna do? Wanna murder them?" Baji asked.

"Yeah, what they did to [Y/n]-Chan was disgusting." Mitsuya said.

"I dont care what we do, I'm too stupid." Pah said.

"This is all you fault for riding a moped, Mikey." Draken said.

"For sure!" Everyone said.

"Huh? What's that supposed to mean?" Mikey asked.

"Let's keep moving yeah?" Draken asked.

"Oh, [Y/n]-Chan. You can ride with me the rest of the way if you want?" Baji asked.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Would I be askin' if I wasn't sure?" Baji asked.

"Thanks." I said and got on Baji's bike with him.