𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗩

Date: 3rd of August 2005
Destination: [Y/n]s house.
_______________________________

"Ok, are you ready?" I asked getting Mums wheelchair out from the closet.

"You look lovely." Mum said as I fixed her wheelchair.

Mikey told me the other day that the conflict with Moebius is over since he defected Osanai who's the leader of the gang so I'm bringing Mum to the festival.

{This is the Kimono that your wearing for the festival}

"Thanks Mum, come on. Let's get going." I said and helped her into her wheelchair.

Margarita said that she would pick up us when she's passing by the house.

As I helped Mum into her wheelchair, there was a knock at the door.

"I'm coming!" I shouted as I ran towards the door.

"Oh, hi Margarita." I said greeting her at the door.

"Is you mother ready?" Margarita asked as Mum wheeled her wheelchair out into the hall.

"Let's go." I said.

When we arrived at the festival, there was all lanterns, shops, everything was there

About 30 minutes passed when it started to rain so we all took shelter under a stall.

"Just our luck huh?" Mum asked me.

"Yeah, it's pretty heavy rain too." I said as my phone began to ring.

"I'll just be a second." I said to Mum and Margarita. "Hello?"

"[Y/n] are you at the festival?" Emma asked me with fear in her voice.

"Woah, calm down. And yeah I'm at the festival. What's wrong?" I asked getting concerned.

"Peh and members of Moebius all jumped Draken and he's already bleeding from his head. Please come help!" Emma said.

"Ok where are you?" I asked.

"We're in the second parking lot. Please come quickly." Emma said.