𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗩𝗜

It's been about 2 weeks now since the incident as the Shrine and we have another meeting this evening for the new third division captain.

As I changed into my Toman uniform. I noticed that it was strange how Baji didn't call me.

Come to think of it, he's been pretty distant for a while now.

"Should I call him?" I asked myself as I picked up my phone. "Guess it won't hurt to try right?"

I dialled Baji's number into my phone but I got no answer which was strange since Baji always picks up his phone first time.

Maybe he's just busy.

"Alright Mum, I'll see you later." You said leaving the house and to head to the meeting.
_______________________________

"Good evening Commander!" Toman shouted as you all walked past them all.

'This is strange... Baji is usually always here at these meetings.' You thought to yourself as you took your place beside Draken and Mikey as the 3rd official Commander.

"We will now officially appoint the new 3rd Division Captain of the Tokyo Manji Gang!" Draken said as there was a moment of silence.

"3rd Division Captain! Step up!" Mikey shouted as a guy with glasses and blonde hair stepped forward.

Wait... I've seen him somewhere before.

//flash back\\

"So, if you make me the new 3rd Division Captain. I'll bust Pah out of prison early."

"And will you keep that?" Mikey asked as I hid behind the corner to listen to the conversation that was going on.

"Of course. I'm a man of my word after all."

"Alright then, you make sure to keep your side of the deal." Mikey said as he held out his hand to shake on the deal.

"Deal."

Kisakis POV:

As I had the conversation with Mikey about appointing me the new captain. I knew that there was someone watching and listening into our conversation.

I already knew that someone from Toman would most likely try to ease drop on our conversation so I hired a camera man to take a picture of whoever it was that was listening in.

[Y/n]s POV:

"I'll see you at the next Toman meeting." Mikey said as he walked away.

I waited a few minutes until the new guy left so I could leave without being seen.

I just hope Mikey didn't spot me.

//end of flash back\\

That's it... he made a deal with Mikey to appoint him the new third division captain.

As the new captain came up the steps. He sat down in front of Mikey and put his head down.

"What's your problem?!"

"Who the hell do you think you are asshole?!"

"Listen up! The person sitting behind me is the new 3rd Division Captain, Kisaki Tetta!" A guy with a scar on his nose said.

As the members of Toman began to get pissed off at Kisaki. Draken stepped forward.

"Shut up! If any of you've got a problem with Mikeys decision, step up!" Draken shouted as the crowd went silent.