𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗩𝗜𝗜𝗜

Date: 30th of August 2005
Destination: Musashi Shrine
_______________________________

"Good evening Commander!"

"We will now begin the meeting to prepare for our battle against Valhalla!" Draken shouted addressing the members of Toman.

"Thank you all for gathering here today. We're going to clash with Valhalla tomorrow. They brought this fight to us. We've got nothing to gain from this. And Baji is now with the enemy. We show no mercy to traitors! That's how Toman handles things! I'm gonna get real childish for a sec." Mikey said as he sat down on the ground.

"Huh?" Draken and I said in unison.

"I can't fight my friend." Mikey said and we all giggled a bit.

"Well, that's my answer! I need you guys to help me out. Tomorrow, we're gonna crush Valhalla and bring Baji back to Toman! That's how the battles gonna go down!" Mikey shouted and the members of Toman all raised their fists.

"Toman! Toman! Toman! Toman! Toman!"

"Sorry, Kenny and [Y/n]. Did I fail as a commander?" Mikey asked.

"Well what do those cheers tell you Mikey?" I asked as Mikey smiled a bit.

"So, [Y/n]? Are you ready?" Mikey asked.

"I guess we'll just have to wait and see." I said.

_______________________________
Date: 31st of October
Destination: [Y/n]s house.
_______________________________

"Alright Mum, I'll be back soon ok?" I asked as I tightened my belt around my waist.

"Huh? Where are you going?" Mum asked as she wheeled herself out in her wheelchair.

"Oh... a Toman meeting. I'll be home before you know it though." I said.

"Ok, your aunties stopping by today. Eula wants to go trick or treating with you this evening." Mum said.

"Oh really? I'll be back before it's dark. Promise." I said holding out my pinky finger.

"Alright, be home before then." Mum said as we intertwined our pinky's.

"See ya later." I said leaving the house.

_____________________________
Date: 31st of October
An abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of Tokyo.
______________________________

"Here, let me tie that." I said seeing Mitsuya struggling with his sash.

"Thanks [Y/n]." Mitsuya said as I tied his sash.

"No problem." I said smiling as we heard Toman being called.

"You ready?" Mitsuya asked as I took a deep breath in.

"Ready." I said as the gates opened to let us through.

"Tokyo Manji Gang!" Hansen the overseer shouted.

"Valhalla!" Hansen shouted again as Valhalla entered.

"Hansen, thanks for agreeing to oversee this today." Mikey said.

"If this fight sucks, I'm taking you both down." Hansen said.

"Representatives from both gangs, step forward!"

As Draken and Kazutora both stepped forward. I felt my my nerves grow more and more.

"Are you ok?" Mitsuya asked as I blew into my hands.

"Yeah, I just get really nervous before fights and my hands get cold when I'm nervous." I said rubbing my hands together to warn them up a bit.

"You'll be fine. Don't even worry about it." Mitsuya said and I nodded my head in agreement.